tuscl

To those who support using the legal system as a weapon to destroy political opp

Friday, September 8, 2023 3:11 AM
The one thing we all used to agree on as Americans, was that political disagreements weren't "crimes." I'm truly dismayed that some seem to either not care or even support what the establishment is doing today using the legal system as a Stalinesque weapon against political opponents. Today's victim is Peter Navarro, a few days ago it was Enrique Tarrio, everyday its sone political persecution. In Florida and Maine, politically incorrect speech is now criminalized. Canceling people wasn't enough apparently. Prison isn't a joke. Its not supposed to be used as a weapon to selectively take out or punish political opponents or those with "wrong think." This is so insane. How does anyone support this? And how do we come back from this as a country?

20 comments

• etsutwigg222
    10 months ago
    First thing is vote out all current office holders in DC. Both parties got to go. Next withhold fed income taxes until budget is cut & balanced !!!!
  • JamesSD
    10 months ago
    I believe in the Constitution. Congress has the power to subpoena. You're not allowed to overturn free and fair elections by force.
  • drewcareypnw
    10 months ago
    Again with the "Stalinesque".
  • shailynn
    10 months ago
    Hey Bud you need to take a break from the QAnon sites.
  • datinman
    10 months ago
    "as Americans" Gee Dave, I always thought you were a Russian bot. You mean no one is paying you to post all this weird pro-Russian crap on a strip club website?
  • twentyfive
    10 months ago
    Is there a shortage of aluminum foil ?
  • FancyNuts
    10 months ago
    I forgot, did Eric Holder go to prison for Contempt of Congress, wondering🤔
  • Jascoi
    10 months ago
    having political differences should not be criminal.
  • CJKent_band
    10 months ago
    It’s never been about “using the legal system as a weapon” the “legal system” in America, from the beginning, has always served and protected the rich and powerful. “More like 0.1% of regular ass humans the politicians, the religious leaders, the puppet presidents, the rich and powerful, etc etc tricking the rest of humans into fighting among them selves while they rob everyone blind.” ~ SanchoRG, Texas ~ Joined Aug, 2017 “America sucks and needs to be dismantled.” ~ Papi_Chulo, TUSCL, August 14, 2020 ~ White privileged (Cuban) residing in Miami, FL ^ Sad but so true Papi. ~ Warrior15, TUSCL, August 14, 2020 ~ Just a Monger looking for some Action
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    10 months ago
    CJKent on a Dave Anderson thread is the TUSCL "Creepy Autistic Alien versus Virgin Lunatic Predator" mashup that no one wanted or deserved.
  • boomer79
    10 months ago
    I guess the question is whether political opponents are commiting crimes or whether it’s just an inquisition to get them. What Trump did was out and out sedition. Now if we were talking about a 5 year special council investigation that ended by filing charges that the President lied about a consensual relationship with an intern. That would be hard to justify. Or maybe you have a congressional committee trying to interject itself into an investigation of a politician’s troubled sons tax issues. That would be improper.
  • jackslash
    10 months ago
    Navarro refused to comply with a subpoena. He had a trial and he was convicted. Trump's cronies think they're above the law but they are finding out they are not special. Tarrio led a violent attack on the US Capitol. He received a trial and was found guilty. Now he has to spend years in prison for his crimes. Trump is next. Lock him up!
  • BumHip
    10 months ago
    Please direct us to your rant about the usage of "lock her up."
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    10 months ago
    After that, please direct us to your rant about how everyone who took the COVID vaccine was going to be dead in 2 years. I believe you posted that about 3 years ago...
  • twentyfive
    10 months ago
    The chickens are all coming home to roost
  • SquareCastle
    10 months ago
    “May the wings of liberty never lose a feather”……..
  • shailynn
    10 months ago
    “ After that, please direct us to your rant about how everyone who took the COVID vaccine was going to be dead in 2 years. I believe you posted that about 3 years ago...” Cough… have had several COVID shots, and COVID several times… still here just like SJG and Scrub… errr wait let me rephrase that.
  • mogul1985
    10 months ago
    Stalinesque is what we are seeing. Lavrentiy Beria was the most ruthless and longest-serving secret police chief for Stalin. His was famous (infamous?) for saying, "Show me the man and I'll show you the crime" is exactly what we are seeing today. Hillary ignored a subpoena for her digital devices and emails; digital devices were smashed and email server was scrubbed with BleachBit. never held accountable. Eric Holder was subpoenaed for information on Fast & Furious, Border Patrol Agent, Brian Terry, was killed with one of those weapons. Never held accountable The Jan 6 Commission has illegally destroyed terabytes of data they collected. Has not yet been held accountable. Hunter Biden's criminal activity has taken so long and slow-walked by the DOJ that statutes of limitation are kicking in. BLM rioters and murders walk the streets today with no repercussions, not to mention the grift BLM pulled to suck in 100s of millions of Dollars they won't account for today, spent on homes and cars, and no one in the DOJ cares. In 2013 the Obama Administrations admitted that the IRS purposely targeted Conservative non-profits applying for tax-exempt status for intensive scrutiny based on their names or political themes. IRS Lois Lerner Director of the Exempt Organizations Unit was never held accountable, and lives on a fat taxpayer pension. I've said this before, watch the trailer on YouTube for "Bulworth" - 2 minutes and it says exactly who politicians listen to and support. Merriam-Webster definition for Fascism: "a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition." This is exactly what the Dems/Left is doing today. If you can't see this, "First they came for x and I did not speak out. Next, they came for me." The Left will devour anyone to maintain power and control. So yes, Dave_Anderson is spot on. If you can't see this at some point "They will come for you."
  • drewcareypnw
    10 months ago
    @mogul: bullshit. Beria executed 10's of thousands of people. Your little crybaby wannabe insurrectionists get subpoenaed and walk out the same day, and your cry "Stalin! Gulags! Police state!". There's a difference between a police state, and state that HAS police. But wait you say... think of the terabytes DESTROYED! Oh the horror! I'm sure Dave has some spare tinfoil you can borrow.
  • twentyfive
    10 months ago
    ^ Dave has no tinfoil to spare, mogul needs to locate protective gear on his own😁😁
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion