tuscl

Abbreviations

Hartman44
California
I have gone to clubs over the years when on business trips and enjoy full contact experiences. I am new to TUSCL and see many letter abbreviation mentioned. I know these are used to cover up the details of the reviews you all post. These reviews are great by the way. However, can anyone suggest a website where these abbreviations are defined? Is there such a thing? I've seen terms like OTP, LDK and YMMV as example, but have no clue what they mean. These are not defined in the Urban Dictionary or jamirodman.com.

13 comments

• 5footguy
    a year ago
    YMMV is a club only acronym for that special time, when "Your Member Meets Vagina"
  • Jascoi
    a year ago
    outside the pants. lap dance king. your mileage may vary. OTC outside the club.
  • minnow
    a year ago
    See Muddy's recent thread.
  • caseyx
    a year ago
    Most of the abbreviations aren't trying to hide anything. They're just shorthand. Yeah, some people feel the need to talk about Billy Joel and Frank Sinatra instead of writing FS (Full Service) or BJ. But mostly it's just internet shorthand.
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    There was a glossary, founders made so many changes I no longer know how to find it
  • From978
    a year ago
    I've noticed a related issue with reviews from different states. Terms like "VIP" and "private dance" have no standard meaning. In New England, VIPs are generally timed in quarter hours, and delivered out of sight. I haven't really kept track, but I see reviews from the Midwest where it seems to mean anything other than the main seating area. "Extras", I suppose, is a matter of state law. I think in Massachusetts any contact is illegal. In Rhode Island, any ordinary contact is legal. As a practical matter, the same things can happen in either state, but in more restrictive states people might call more of them extras.
  • Dolfan
    a year ago
    ^ I have that same issue about VIP, private, etc. Not just with reviews from other areas, but with reviewers from other areas.

In south Florida, "VIP" is generally an area of the club. Reserved seating, areas behind velvet ropes, etc. What you're describing as a VIP is what we call a Champagne or Private Room. In other places, VIP is often what we just call a lap dance. A dance just for you, with the girl mostly in your lap, usually done in a communal area away from the main floor but not completely private, sold by the song. I read review of our local clubs where guys talk about having sex in VIP and it takes me a second to realize they aren't talking about fucking in full view of the main floor, they're talking about a room or a lap dance.

Also as 25 said, there used to be a glossary that had a lot of terms in it. idk if it's gone or I just can't find it.
  • Mate27
    a year ago
    You’d think someone who’s been a member
    For nearly 10 years on this site would know these already. Now you’re just starting to ask these questions?
  • shadowcat
    a year ago
    The glossary appears to be gone. Even when we had it guys were coming up with new ones that I had to look up on Urban Dictionary.
  • ilbbaicnl
    a year ago
    Terms like VIP and Champagne Room are club marketing terms, I don't think they have consistent meanings. There are so many variations on which area of the club you can get dances in. Best to just give specifics in reviews.

I tend to prefer clubs where the couch on which you' re getting thirst-mined would probably be rejected by Goodwill as a donation. They seem to be the ones where the biggest percentage of your $ is going to the stripper, thus maximizing her motivation.
  • ATACdawg
    a year ago
    Urban dictionary.com is your friend!
  • ATACdawg
    a year ago
    Damn autocorrect!

Urbandictionary.com
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion