Back in Bangkok

Sunday, August 27, 2023 10:25 PM
I’m back in Bangkok after only 5 months. What draws me to this city? The street food? The polite people? The Buddhist shrines? The Thai bar girls? You be the judge. When you take a dancer out of a Go-go bar you have to pay the girl and a bar fine. The bar fine is a charge for removing the girl from the bar for a couple hours. Last night I saw beautiful dancer and invited her for a drink. She then introduced me to her sister who was nearly identical. I could not pass up the opportunity. The total cost for 2 girls and 2 bar fines was 10,000 Thai Baht (about $286).

16 comments

A rare opportunity. You had to do it. Even though I never partake. I like to disappoint women one at a time.
StripClubXpert
9 months ago
$286 for 2 hours with sisters? Sounds like a deal. But be honest? Do you think they were really sisters or was that marketing?
JamesSD
9 months ago
You gonna bring back a wife this time?
shailynn
9 months ago
Do Thai girls eat lasagna?
Mate27
9 months ago
I’m certain they were sisters. They looked so alike that I wondered if they were identical twins. I tried to ask them, but with their limited English and my non-existent Thai I couldn’t find out. Wife? I have so many options. American stripper. European FKK prostitute. Thai bar girl. I’m sure Thai girls would like my lasagna.
jackslash
9 months ago
Thailand is still on my bucket list. gotta do it someday...
Jascoi
9 months ago
I still want to be Jackslash when I grow up !
twentyfive
9 months ago
Glad you’re having a good time Jackslash, it’s a place that is on my bucket list. I’ll be in Frankfurt 9/15 to 9/17 :-)
londonguy
9 months ago
It’s actually a pretty fascinating place, even without the bar girls and soapy massage. Great food. Fun river excursions. Amazing temples. Friendly people.
mark94
9 months ago
Also, some of the best hotels in the world at an affordable rate. Treat yourself.
mark94
9 months ago
Shit sounds like a good time
Muddy
9 months ago
Well done, sometimes you have to seize the moment.
wld4tatas
9 months ago
On my way in December, already have my ticket!
clubdude
9 months ago
Mandarin Oriental Hotel. One of many world class hotels on the Chao Prya river. [view link]
mark94
9 months ago
“On my way in December, already have my ticket“ A big decision will be what part of town you stay in and what type of hotel. Four star, girl friendly hotel near the action, or affordable luxury hotel on the River. The beach town of Pattaya used to be an option but it sounds like a lot of the fun is being closed down.
mark94
9 months ago
Clubdude, there are 4 and 5 star hotels along Sukhumvit Road at 1/3 the price in America and Europe. Nana Plaza, which has 3 stories of Gogo bars, is on Soi 4 just south of Sukhumvit Road. The other area is Soi Cowboy, which has individual bars opening on to the little street. Walk east from Nana along Sukhumvit for 20 minutes. After you pass Terminal 21 mall you turn left (north) and walk a short way to Soi Cowboy. Soi Cowboy runs E-W between Soi 21 and Soi 23.
jackslash
9 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion