tuscl

Best Strip Joints In Detroit

I am planning on taking a trip to Detroit soon, and I am wondering where are the best joints in the city?

What are the best black clubs?

What are the best white clubs?

What are the best latina clubs?

Looking for high mileage lapdances; ones that make me feel like I’m gonna pop. Lol.

Thank you in advance….

4 comments

• Electronman
    a year ago
    Do some homework. Read the reviews.

Then you would know that many of the clubs in the western suburbs of Detroit (Inkster, Dearborn, Romulus) are known for extras. Clubs inside the Detroit city limits have more restrictions on lap dances and feature lower, but still good mileage.

You would also know that many of the clubs feature dancers with a mix of ethnicities. So the world does not break down into white vs. black vs. latino clubs. It is true that some of the clubs tend to have a majority of white dancers and white customers (e.g., Flight Club) and others feature a majority of black dancers and customers (e.g., Pantheon).

I don't know of a club in the Detroit area that focuses on Latin/Hispanic dancers.

I'm an older white male. Maybe others will offer a different perspective.

Read the reviews for more details.
  • Birdie_Boxxx
    a year ago
    Thank you, sir!

I did do my due diligence and read the reviews. However, the manner in which the website is constructed, I was not sure if I was aware of all the clubs. The website no longer lets you sort my rankings or reviews just for a particular city.

I am from the south and the majority of our cities are segregated, with small pockets of integration. I also have found this to be true in many northern cities, so I assumed Detroit was similar. But in many circumstances, a “black” club will have a sprinkle of other ethnicities.

But I am taking about majorities, here!

Thank you, I believe you have helped me with narrowing down my stops.
  • Longball300
    a year ago
    I would also throw in that BT's and TLS tend to be more ethnically diverse than the others.
  • Muddy
    a year ago
    If you go to the map. and click around Detroit, most of the ones west of Detroit itself are the ones real popular with folks on here. Probably find whatever your're looking for. And as far as latinas, the Detroit metro I believe might be the least hispanic of any big metros. I've seen some there but the southwest it most certainly is not.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion