Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I need to start subcontracting

rickthelion

Straight outta tha NC, comin' atcha with an AK ready to steal your daughter. ROAR!!!

3 yrs ago · 1 min read

The hawk in this video seems like a good egg:

Anyone know where I can get in touch with him? I think it would be good to put him on retainer to go seek out those who post ‘bout frickin’ politics in the frickin’ front room and then drop a snake on ‘em and go nuts!

Mogul Ape, you’re on notice. Apologize for the bullshit politics post or a frickin’ hawk is comin’ atcha. ROAR!!!

Replies (4)

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

What’s up with all these crazy stories out of Pennsylvania, seems like they’re trying to be Florida

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

I've heard that hawk exclusively works for people who desperately want to get on TV.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

I wonder if calling a hawk an egg is like calling a black dude boy. Better to ready to lion up when this hawk comes looking for you.

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

^ you’re better off commenting on topics pertaining to your expertise, such as NiceSpice.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement