tuscl

Best SC's in Jax FL for mileage?

chrisjohnson
California
Saturday, August 12, 2023 11:50 PM
Hey everyone, I've recently moved down to Jax FL and have been somewhat disappointed with my experiences at the clubs here so far. I've been to Emperor and Sinsations, found both kinda overpriced for the quality of dances/girls. Also was at Passions and that place was just very small and also rather dead but again, the dances I got were pretty underwhelming. Was just wondering if anyone has any suggestions of better places to go or maybe specific times of the week etc. etc. Basically just trying to get a feel for the scene out here. Thanks!

4 comments

• Jascoi
    a year ago
    based on my extremely limited experiences in Florida 9 years ago, you got to go south. mid state. around tampa and miami area.
  • PAWG_Patrol
    a year ago
    Sins is higher mileage during the day. Same with Doll House but haven't been in a while. Wackos is just a bikini club but at least it has alcohol unlike nude clubs. YMMV there but it also has a good day shift.
  • chrisjohnson
    a year ago
    So day shift in general is the better move it sounds like? Thanks for the info @PAWG_Patrol. I heard one of the bartenders at Sins is a lot of fun, any idea who that might've been/ if she works dayshift?
  • PAWG_Patrol
    a year ago
    Day shift is the better move for sure. I can message you about the bartender.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion