tuscl

Scottsdale vs Houston

Hello - I have an option to either go to Scottsdale or Houston this November (on my own, no family). My number 1, 2, and 3 priorities for choosing a city is how good the strip clubs are. My personal preference is hot girls who do really good LDs - full full sensual contact etc but I don't really need "extras" per se. Meaning, I don't want average looking girls if they offer full extras - I would prefere 8s, 9s, 10s as long as they do full full contact dances.
I know looking at the reviews is a good option, but sometimes people who know the city can given an overall picture of what the scene is there.
Thank you in advance all!

6 comments

• Heellover
    a year ago
    I live in the East Valley in AZ (Scottsdale or at least the strip clubs in Scottsdale maybe 25-30 minutes away). Do not go there! Rip off. Same owner of Bones and Skin (two separate clubs). They may have good looking dancers, but complete rip off/waste of time.

Fully nude Dream Palace nearby in Tempe is even worse. Maybe one of the worst in the country.

If you want the hottest dancers, Bourbon Street Circus in Phoenix is the best choice. It isn't really that far from the Scottsdale clubs. Dances are 20 each. Decent contact (considering how hot the dancers are)- no extras.
    Their private rooms are incredibly expensive. They have a lot of big screen TVs and a big parking lot. I haven't been there since November of 2019, but used to go quite a bit. Everyone was always friendly. 3 stages at night at busiest times (one song per dancer and then rotate). Only one used during the day from what I remember (my visit in late 2019 was at night, last day visit was a very long time ago).

Check out reviews for BSC and see if that interests you at all. But stay the Hell out of Scottsdale unless you want to get ripped off!

I've heard Houston is good for extras...don't know about looks. I don't travel (out of state) much.
  • mike710
    a year ago
    I was in Bourbon Street a couple of weeks ago and it's still as Heellover described. They don't hire ugly girls and the dances are still $20. Get decent contact as well. How much depends on the individual girl.

Old Town Scottsdale has a walking restaurant and bar area that's about 2 square miles. If you stay in Old Town, Bourbon Street is about 5 or 6 miles down Thomas Road so it's not far.

Haven't spent a lot of time in Houston clubs but they were decent when I wa there. The problem with Houston is that it's very spread out and driving can be a pain going from area to area. When I was going to Houston a lot in the early 2000's, I spent my adult entertainment budget at some massage parlors called Escape. It was basically a brothel back then and had a lot of hot young Texas girls to choose from. Now I just go to Houston every other year or so.
  • Chili Palmer
    a year ago
    DO NOT, DO NOT, DO NOT patronize any Scottsdale strip club. They only exist to rip off tourists and newbies. There are NO contact laps at any of the Scottsdale locations. Go to Bourbon Street, Hi-Liter and maybe the Candy Store to find better contact dances and high quality dancers (YMWV).
  • chiefwiggum
    a year ago
    I was shocked at the number of clubs in Phoenix. That being said, girls are way hotter in Phoenix, in addition to Chili's recommendation, I had a good time at Sugar 44 too. (I spent most of my time at Hi-Liter because of a girl I connected with).

Houston used to be Phoenix level pre-pandemic. The influx of Latina girls are hotter, but the dances aren't as good. Compared to Phoenix they either don't know how to dance or they just want to give extras and go on to the next PL.
  • mark94
    a year ago
    BSC: 7-up (usually ), $20 VIP ( no extras ever ), no floor dances, friendly, low key, uncrowded.

HL: a few 7s, lots of heavy Cubans, $10 lapdances ( some grinding and grabbing ), $30-$40 VIP ( more contact, not really extras ) visible through glass, can get crowded, fucking bathroom troll.

S44: Cheers with tits. 6s and 7s. Dancers enjoy drinking and talking. $10 lapdance. $25 VIP with $20 admission. Friendly, uncrowded, locals. Some dancers give great VIP, most are just okay.
  • shailynn
    a year ago
    I haven’t been there lately but all my visits to bourbon street in the past were excellent. I didn’t even care that extras weren’t available I was having such a good time.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion