tuscl

Recycling singles

Often times I'll see folks make it rain, the dollar bills go everywhere. Well I'm the type of dude that will pick it up off the floor and put in on stage, not in the "Hey I'm here fetching all your money for you" but I'm giving the "this is my money, and I'm tipping you with it right now" energy.

Dick move? Should the make it rainers be more accurate? Do you do this as well? Am I a huge fucking douchebag? I feel as though my efforts to reach down to the floor, should be reward with the glory of not being the absolute bare minimum tipper that I really am.

15 comments

• mikeym
    a year ago
    You bend over to pick up dollar bills from the floor and are in search of a reward?

Some drunk dude will probably stick his dick up your ass when you're bending over.
  • Muddy
    a year ago
    mikeym. You, me, minnow and Papi_Chulo used to all get together and run the Florida scene. Up and down, east to west. We would all get up can can on stage at Odessey 2001. We were all legends. And now you betray me and troll my thread.

It will not be forgotten

...IT WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN!!!!!!
  • jaybud999
    a year ago
    I don't touch floor money usually, and if I do, its to simply add it to the stage. I did see a girl mid July in Vegas rip a guy a new sphincter for taking a dollar off the floor (that she knew about) and using it to cop a feel on her stage.....she shut that shit down fast and loud.
    a year ago
    Not touching it. If I'm going to tip it's with my own funds.
  • Jascoi
    a year ago
    in Tijuana... if I'm at the stage and her tips fall off the stage... if no staff is picking them up... i will pick them up and place them at her feet.
    (and of course... with a big smile to her...)
  • Jascoi
    a year ago
    and I'm not at the stage edge unless I like the girl.
  • GrayFox
    a year ago
    I look at as a very cheap move, don't sit at the stage if you can't afford to tip. spend your own money or don't go to the clubs at all!!!!!!
  • RiskA
    a year ago
    Haha I’ve done that move; either you find money on the floor or some flies off nearby, and you conspicuously fling it back once eye contact established. WTF, it’s not like you’re not sending it to its intended recipient; you’re just stretching that tip to get a little added personal value LOL. I vote “not Dick move.”
  • gammanu95
    a year ago
    I've had dancers thank me for scooping up their tips off the floor and throwing it on stage for them. It's not found money. If it's not mine, I don't want it.
  • Rod8432
    a year ago
    Yeah, it's a dick move. If a buck or two from a make-it-rainer with an aiming problem, float in my lap, on my bar space, or under my stool, then I'll place them on the stage in a nonchalant manner. Like, I'm not trying to cop a feel on the back of some dude's tip, but rather, just helping a babe out for the really astray bills that would be otherwise, tough to retrieve. If the dancer even sees me do this, I've only gotten a smile, and never had a problem.
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    Wow Muddy, the price for your honor is a bunch of ones?
  • shadowcat
    a year ago
    Witch is more degrading. A stripper picking up $1 bills or a customer doing it?
  • minnow
    a year ago
    Muddy, I now know you're bullshitting about "running the scene." My thoughts are that some showoff couldn't gaf whether 90 something out of 100 bills hits the intended target. I'm inclined to side with "finders keepers" in this case, vs picking up a bill that adjacent person accidentally dropped and returning to him.
  • FLAP3000
    a year ago
    Just leave the fucking money where it is! Worry about your own money.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    One time at Club Desire, there were a few 'make it rain' guys who showered three dancers in row. Then they got up and went back to the bar.

When a fourth dancer got on stage she had a duster with a long handle. She used it to reach up into the ledge above the box framing around the stage lighting and knock down all the bills that were lodged up there that no one could see. She made it rain on herself.

Smart woman.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion