tuscl

Which Blue Pills are the best and safest, based in your experience?

CJKent_band
The truth hurts, but if you accept it, it will set you free
Wednesday, July 26, 2023 1:45 PM
Asking for a friend :D

18 comments

• twentyfive
    a year ago
    Skittles
  • Specialj
    a year ago
    The ones that don't give blue balls
  • SanchoRG
    a year ago
    The generic ones. I pay like $19 for 90 x 20mg
  • CJKent_band
    a year ago
    @SanchoRG Where do you get them from and how? Thank you
  • crsm27
    a year ago
    I have done the "blue chew" thing. I get head aches from them. Also gives you a blue tongue. Does anyone have anything without head aches. I have done the call in and gotten sildenifl (sp?)... and gotten head aches. Any advise would be appreciated.
  • TheeOSU
    a year ago
    cj I will play along and comment on your discussion. Tell your dick pic collecting homo friend who you only see when you look in the mirror that the best and safest blue pills are these... [view link] 500 for less than $20 is a deal especially for commies like you. :D
  • SanchoRG
    a year ago
    CJKent, I got mine thru Roman Health the last couple times. They try to sell you on their delivery which is overpriced, but if you are careful you get a free consultation (online, it's a joke) and the ability to send to a local pharmacy instead. I just picked Walmart, gave them GoodRX info and bam. Picked my shit up that very day.
  • SanchoRG
    a year ago
    Sidenafil does give me slight headaches and a blue tint to my vision sometimes. Bad heartburn the next day too. Shit lasts more like 18 hours for me than 4. I don't use them regularly, but if I'm dropping a ton on some OTC I want some insurance
  • FMKB24
    a year ago
    I use BlueChew 45MG. The plan I currently do is, $65 a month for 17 pills each month. They have cheaper plans too, $30x6 and $40x10, and a more expensive one at $90x34 My experience with it has been pretty inconsistent. Also, every time that I've taken it, I'm usually consuming alcohol as well, so I'm sure that has it's own effects. Just based on my research, those pills don't necessarily make you last longer, it's to make you be able to go more rounds after busting. The first time I used it (without doing any sort of research), I still ejaculated around the same time if I hadn't used it, so I was disappointed, but while sleeping throughout the night, I noticed I was still rock-hard, a lot harder than usual. And then another time I used it, I couldn't even ejaculate. After about 45 minutes I just gave up, it was like a workout so it became tiring. Idk if the person I was with was satisfied with me not being able to bust, but I definitely wasn't satisfied, so that wasn't fun imo. I do prefer using it, rather than not using it though.
  • wildRover
    a year ago
    “I use BlueChew 45MG. The plan I currently do is, $65 a month for 17 pills each month. They have cheaper plans too, $30x6 and $40x10, and a more expensive one at $90x34” I guess that depends on how you define expensive. You’re paying $130 for 34 pills. If you bought them all at once you’d only pay $90. Seems to me your way of doing it is more expensive.
  • shadowcat
    a year ago
    On my last purchase I got 90 100mg of sildenafil at my local Kroger pharmacy for $20.34.
  • CJKent_band
    a year ago
    @shadowcat Did you get a prescription?
  • shadowcat
    a year ago
    @CJKent - Yes.
  • CJKent_band
    a year ago
    @shadowcat How did you get the prescription and how much it cost you?
  • shadowcat
    a year ago
    by my PCP under medicare with a zero deductible office visit.
  • CJKent_band
    a year ago
    Thank you shadowcat
  • CJKent_band
    a year ago
    Thank you SanchoRG
  • FLAP3000
    a year ago
    Gotta be careful with any pills off the streets now. That damn fentanyl is creeping up in all of this stuff lately. I won’t even take an aspirin from anyone nowadays.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion