tuscl
Cheetah Pompano Beach
497 NW 31st Ave Pompano Beach, FL 33069

Has anyone noticed that the lighting in Cheetah has gotten very dim lately ?

twentyfive
Living well and enjoying my retirement
Friday, July 14, 2023 9:25 AM
I have been hitting the clubs in Pompano and lately I've noticed that Cheetah has become the worst of the main clubs to see in, I have spoken with several club employees over the my last several visits, they mostly agreed with my assessment, even spoke with one of the managers, but he told me his hands were tied and they were responding to directives from the management.

23 comments

• gammanu95
    a year ago
    This is an "old man" complaint if there ever was one.
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    ^ You're a troll if there ever was one
  • gammanu95
    a year ago
    Quit being such a baby (Oldest crybaby ever)
  • gammanu95
    a year ago
    Bernie Sanders voice : " Wah! It's too dark in here! Where are my glasses? Are those kids on my lawn again?!"
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    ^ Still a troll You’re the whiniest little bitch on here.
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    Yeah., lighting is an age problem, if your IQ is 14.
  • Dolfan
    a year ago
    I have noticed it getting darker but I haven't found it to be problematic. Of course now that you've said something I'm sure the next time I'm in there I'll notice it and it'll bother me. It still can't be as bad as Rhino in Palm Beach was for years. They finally fixed t there, but for the longest time I'd literally walk into chairs and shit in that place. It was dark as fuck except for a few bright as shit spotlights that would move around and somehow find the perfect angle to get right into your eye and blind you so you could never adjust to the dark. My bigger issue with Cheetah Pompano right now the move towards more "gown" ish dresses, and the reality that they're harder to take off and put back on, so some girls are keeping them on for dances. It's not the end of the world & I don't want to overstate it, but I find it more distracting than the slightly dimmer lighting.
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    The reason I noticed it lately, is because I almost tripped over the table by the stair at the back bar and stage, then after I stumbled that tall older waitress did the same thing with a tray in her hand, I realized it’s been getting darker and darker lately. The bartenders all agreed with me and asked me to talk to the manager, he agreed as well, but he said he would pass it up the line, I’m guessing they have some kind of consultant, that makes these recommendations.
  • gammanu95
    a year ago
    Tripping and stumbling over large, static objects?! You really are Joe Biden! LOL
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    ^ WOW you’re really talented you can make such weak insults and make yourself look like a dope at the same time
  • jackslash
    a year ago
    At the Landing Strip Lounge (Romulus, MI), the VIP rooms are so dark you can hardly see your dancer. Pro tip: You can take an uglier, less expensive dancer to VIP and you won't know the difference.
  • gammanu95
    a year ago
    You are truly a demented, dopey, twat. So let me guess: you had a full blown, spittle- flying, grown-ass-baby, ugly crying, sputtering temper tantrum in the club. You stomped, you screeched, you threatened to leave and never come back. Well, guess what? Founder did not change the site for you. Cheetah's isn't going to change the lighting for you. And you're going to shamelessly slink back there and try to act like it didn't happen. But they still remember, and they are all going to laugh at you, just like we all do here.
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    You should speak for yourself because you don’t represent any significant group of posters here, maybe if you went back to stormfront or your KKK community, you’d be accepted but not here, my bet is I have more friends here than you have anywhere. Yup you’re a troll and jealous of me it’s obvious. Keep trying to derail threads you’re totally useless and ignorant as fuck, little whiny bitch, go fuck off cocksucker.
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    ^ funny how the manager of a busy medical practice seems to have time to fuck up all over the internet
  • SquareCastle
    a year ago
    @twentyfive don’t sweat the trolls bud. You just have to give them a “wide berth”, as they say. Which is hard to do, trust me. Never been to Pompano Beach, but I am relatively young and I hate dark clubs for a multitude of reasons (hides imperfections, bumping into people, can’t see my beer etc).
  • gammanu95
    a year ago
    25IQ's definition of a troll: noun - anyone who beats him in an argument
  • BumHip
    a year ago
    Now that Scrub is gone, someone had to be the most childish, and most difficult member. Well done 25, you're it. Remember, Scrub got tossed, others can be too.
  • BumHip
    a year ago
    My bad 25, not you my man. Should have directed my comment to gammanu. What a child he is.
  • sfrsox
    a year ago
    It's darker than Booby Trap for sure. Not that dark though.
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    ^ when was the last time you were there?
  • Dolfan
    a year ago
    I actually went yesterday afternoon, it didn't seem much darker than I remember it. I'd agree its much darker than BT, but not much, if any darker than DD, Gold Club, or Solid Gold. I was certain after reading this I'd notice, but I was wrong. I'd prefer slightly more light in there, but I don't find it problematic as it is. I did get a girl to agree to OTC, so I reserve the right to change my mind if she shows up here and looks horrid in normal lighting.
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    ^ I don’t go to DDs haven’t been there in years, solid gold is never that dark neither is gold club, maybe I hit it on an off day, but I don’t remember it being quite as dark as last Wednesday afternoon
  • Dolfan
    a year ago
    I hit up Gold Club on the way out, I'd say the two were pretty close. Maybe it was a one-off that day, or they actually listened to your complaint and returned it to previous levels. Or maybe the DJ was a little light sensitive that day. Of all the clubs in south Florida, the Cheetah's seem to be the run by the folks with the most common sense and thoughtfulness, so the later wouldn't surprise me too much. Doubly true if others mentioned it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion