tuscl
Cheetah Pompano Beach
497 NW 31st Ave Pompano Beach, FL 33069

Vip

funkyp
Florida
Monday, February 5, 2024 2:47 AM
I've done 15 minute sessions in this club. I saw someone refer to 30 and 60 minute sessions. Are those in the same small curtained rooms? Or somewhere else in the club? What are going rates for those sessions in the day and night?

2 comments

• Dolfan
    6 months ago
    Different area, basically the other corner of the club. Next to the smaller bar that's up a step or two. Larger room. 150 for 30 mins to the house, not sure on the 60 minute price as I think it varies depending on how much they think they can get from you but it's around 300. IME, girls prices range from 300 at the low end, typical around 500 and upper end around 750. Prices don't change much day/night in general here. But on slower shifts the girls are obviously more apt to take less. The waitress who brings you in there will expect a tip, many of them will barge in at some point and ask if you want drinks if you don't.
  • Cachimbo
    5 months ago
    Ohhh so that's why they do that. I had some random ass waitress barge in asking for drink orders mid dance and I had no idea what the hell was wrong with her. The dancer was super annoyed too. I interacted with the waitress for maybe 30 seconds if that. Woyld never cross my mind I had to tip her
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion