tuscl

US Border Protection Officer made 39 trips to TJ to see girlfriend at Hong Kong

CJKent_band
The truth hurts, but if you accept it, it will set you free
Thursday, July 13, 2023 11:39 AM
Title couldn’t say it all. A U.S. Customs and Border Protection officer made 39 trips to Tijuana so far this year to visit “a girlfriend” who works at the Hong Kong Gentleman’s Club. The CBP officer is accused of allowing cars packed with illegal drugs to cross into the U.S. from Mexico unchecked lived a secret life away from his stateside family fueled by large amounts of unexplained cash, prosecutors argued. CBP Officer Leonard George is charged with accepting bribes and conspiracy to transport and distribute controlled substances, including heroin, fentanyl and methamphetamines. Remember: “In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.” ~ Cuban “refugee” Tony Montana (Al Pacino) in the movie Scarface (1983). nbc San Diego news: [view link]

5 comments

• PutaTester
    a year ago
    Used to work closely with some sheriff’s deputies. They told me stories that basically demonstrated that if they were not cops, they would be criminals.
  • funonthaside
    a year ago
    I wonder how much of this cooperation was voluntary, and how much came with a bit of coercion.
  • rugrat
    a year ago
    It seems like the issue here is he was letting drugs enter the country (illegal) and not that he was visiting HK (maybe ethically wrong but still legal), but the media loves adding sex to any story.
  • Brahma2k
    a year ago
    ^^^ yep, i saw that. headline: Sex! Strip Club! ..((down in the small print: carloads of drugs)) Be careful out there, I sense a simmering, likely brief, political crusade against SCs may be on the horizon.
  • bkkruined
    a year ago
    Anyone in a position like that should know better than to let them dangle pussy in front of him for a small favor. Unless he's desperate for the pussy, and just looking for the opportunity to abuse his authority.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion