tuscl

Longest Time You Have Done in the Champagne Room?

Sunday, March 2, 2008 9:13 PM
The longest i have done has been 5 hours, the longest after that was 3 hours.

18 comments

• casualguy
    16 years ago
    I've never been in one myself. There might be a few posting here that have been in one.
  • trojangreg
    16 years ago
    Two hours with 3 Brazilians. Don't ask. Oh what a night.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    1/2 hour at a time.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    3-5 hours?!?! How much did that cost? I think that longest LDs that I've had were around an hour, but the "Champagne" (or private) room was more like a half hour if that. There better be a big screen TV in a room that I'm gonna spend 3-5 hours in...strippers or no strippers...
  • chitownlawyer
    16 years ago
    An hour at the most. The "limiting factor" on my stay in a "Champagne Room" is that, if the experience is "stimulating" enough to keep me there, it is too "stimulating" for me to be there any longer than an hour.
  • chitownlawyer
    16 years ago
    An hour at the most. The "limiting factor" on my stay in a "Champagne Room" is that, if the experience is "stimulating" enough to keep me there, it is too "stimulating" for me to be there any longer than an hour.
  • DandyDan
    16 years ago
    I've never done anything more than half an hour, probably for the same reasons chitownlawyer gives above.
  • ClevelandTom
    16 years ago
    I'm not positive, but I think Bones' permanent address is technically in a Champagne Room somewhere. I know he gets his mail there.
  • rootman
    16 years ago
    I considered an hour but then thought that more wasn't better. It would get a little boring trying to keep it fresh and not get off for an hour. If you enjoy spending some time relaxing with a particular girl, that may be different.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Champagne room or VIP room? My favorite club has a Champagne room and it is damn expensive. $250+ an hour plus paying the dancer/dancers for their time. I spent 20 minutes back there once with my first ATF. Her girl friend was back there with a customer and he invited us to join them. All we did was sip some bubbles and bull shit with them. I have never and would never pay that kind of money in this club because I know that the mileage is not going to get any better than that it would in the couch room. None of my favorites has ever tried to get me to spring for it. They would rather that I spend the money on them. Now in Atlanta, the only way you are going to get any decent mileage is to take a dancer to the VIP room. Last Friday I did just that. $45. to the house and $100 for her for 1/2 hour. That price is reasonable for Atlanta and I was not disappointed. I agree with rootman. More is not better. If I haven't busted a nut after 30 minutes, it is not going to happen. I need fresh meat.30 minutes with the same dancer is enough.
  • Shekitout
    16 years ago
    Shadowcat: Did you 'bust a nut' in the GA champagne room?
  • Pete22z
    16 years ago
    3+ hours twice. They both turned out to be ATF's. Probably never again.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Shekitout: Yes!
  • chitownlawyer
    16 years ago
    As did I, Shekitout.
  • peaceful72
    16 years ago
    Usually one or two hours only. Best exception to this was something like three or four hours at a nice place in Las Vegas. It got to be like 3 and 4 a.m. and by halfway through it was all a blur - a very good blur. It was incredible. God bless that girl... she climbed right on my lap the moment we sat down a little after midnight and basically stayed there practically until dawn.
  • Mikeybush
    16 years ago
    I was in one in New Orleans....the one with the stage silohuetted in the window for like three hours once....Temptations? Great night. Real connection with the girl, despite my best efforts never saw her again.
  • Chief69
    16 years ago
    Three hours is my longest. Major regrets the next month when the credit card bill came. Had to lay off the clubs for a bit and I am still avoiding that club, with my limited will power. Oh, and no extras, just really good chemistry.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    Wow...3 hours & no extras...I can't even been to imagine that...wow...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion