tuscl

At a time of massive inequality and when the people on top have never had it so

CJKent_band
The truth hurts, but if you accept it, it will set you free
Title couldn’t say it all.

“At a time of massive inequality and when the people on top have never had it so good, I cannot in good conscience vote for a bill that hurts working people.”

~ Senator Bernie Sanders

15 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    #bait
  • etsutwigg222
    a year ago
    Says the person that has gotten rich while in office doing nothing but talking a game with no tangible results.
  • CJKent_band
    a year ago
    ^
    What he (Bernie) is saying is true nevertheless…
  • Pussylicker2
    a year ago
    If everyone is starving, at least they're equal. If everyone has a boat, but some people also have an airplane, inequality! Oh dear! Bernie is totally full of shit. Communism sucks, that's why communist countries have to build walls to keep people in. How many Floridians built boats to escape to Cuba? If you want to know about communism talk to Cubans and Russians. I dated a russian who told me about the time she waited in line for 3 hours for the privilege of buying 10 eggs. I took her and her son to a demolition derby. She said in Russia they would have fixed all those cars.
  • misterorange
    a year ago
    ^^ My Russian friend told me that back when communism was at its peak in Russia, if she saw a line she just went and stood in it. You didn't even know what it was for, but if people were lining up it was either something you desperately needed, or something you could trade for another thing you needed. When you got to the front, it might be a small tub of butter or maybe a couple bars of soap.

Toilet paper was a good trading item because hardly anyone ever had it so it was in demand. She said once you got accustomed to wiping your ass with old newspapers, you didn't mind trading the toilet paper. People who were only slightly better off than the poorest of the poor would often make deals for TP because even if you had enough money to buy it there just wasn't any available. They would give a good value trade, or pay you for it in rubles.
  • Tetradon
    a year ago
    Bernie Sanders got kicked out of a hippie commune for sitting around and talking politics rather than working!

How pathetic is that?
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    Funny how the far right and the far left, seem to have so much to say and so little accomplishments.
  • CJKent_band
    a year ago
    “It’s never been about left vs right (or Democrats vs Republicans or whites vs blacks or blacks vs asians or BLM vs White Supremacists etc etc)

More like 0.1% of regular ass humans (the media, the politicians, the religious leaders, the puppet presidents, the rich and powerful, etc etc) tricking the rest of us into fighting among ourselves while they rob us blind.”

~ SanchoRG, Texas
    ~ Joined Aug, 2017 Last Seen Nov, 2021

“America sucks and needs to be dismantled.”

~ Papi_Chulo, TUSCL, August 14, 2020
    ~ White (Cuban) guy residing in Miami, FL

^ Sad but so true Papi.

~ Warrior15, TUSCL, August 14, 2020
    ~ Just a Monger looking for some Action.
  • dha
    a year ago
    Only a moron would say:
    "America sucks and needs to be dismantled."
    The freedom we have is the freatest reward. However, it needs constant care and nurturing. America, these days, just needs adjusting now and then, not dismantling. Hopefully, next year we can all help to put a much better president and administration in place.
  • dha
    a year ago
    Freatest = greatest
  • drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    'Only a moron would say: "America sucks and needs to be dismantled."'

True. However it could also be a bored person dropping click bait.
  • dha
    a year ago
    Well, let's face it, pretty much everything here is bait.
  • mark94
    a year ago
    Over the last 50 years, the majority of extreme poverty has been eliminated worldwide. We’ve also added lots of billionaires. Capitalism and the free market is responsible for both thos things.

Billions of people no longer face starvation. Plus, a handful of people have billions. Is that a bad thing ?
  • CJKent_band
    a year ago
    @mark94

I will play along and answer your question.

Q: Billions of people no longer face starvation. Plus, a handful of people have billions. Is that a bad thing ?

A: It is a “bad thing” because there still millions and billions of people suffering hunger, war and slavery/exploitation in the world, thanks to the greed of few, you can all it whatever, it is just greed, envy, hatred, ignorance…

THE UNDENIABLE REALITY IS:

“It is the sufferings of the many which pay for the luxuries of the few.”

Wealth inequality in the world, also known as the wealth gap, is the unequal distribution of assets among residents of the world.

When can we start talking about the fact that exorbitant profits are merely unpaid fair wages?

An ideal distribution of the world’s wealth is one that assures that no individual human being is entirely without the means of housing and sustenance.

Most of our past and current “Economic Systems” Kingdoms, Feudalism, Capitalism etc etc create Poverty, Greed, Violence, Disease, and Environmental Destruction

"There is enough in the world for everyone's
    need, but not enough for everyone's greed."

~ Frank Buchman aka (Franklin Nathaniel Daniel Buchman)
    ~ Decorated by the French and German governments for his contributions to Franco-German reconciliation after World War II.

~ Born June 4, 1878 Pennsburg, Pennsylvania
    ~ Died August 7, 1961 Freudenstadt, West Germany
  • dha
    a year ago
    Well, there is something there is not enough of for everyones need ..... and that is hot pussy.

And its only natural to greedily want more.

And I'm pretty sure everyone here is ok with being greedy. And it's a good thing in this context.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion