tuscl

"Just give me what you think it was worth?"

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Friday, May 26, 2023 9:08 PM
About 15 years ago I got faced with that. A favorite dancer had gotten fired from my then favorite club and I was told by a friend of hers where she was working now. I went there and found her. She was really glad to see a familiar face. We took a table and chatted over a drink and she brought up getting some dances. At this club there were no VIP rooms. Just a communal semi private lap dance room. standard price was $10 a dance. So we went back and were the only ones back there. Before I knew it on the second song she was fucking me bare back reverse CG. I was not expecting that. When she was done or should I say I was done, I asked what I owed her for that and she said "just give me what you think it was worth?" It had never happened to me before so I had no idea what the going rate for that might be. I gave her $100 and she appeared happy with that but to this day I still don't know if I paid too much or too little.

17 comments

• whodey
    a year ago
    If you were happy with the price and she was happy with the price it sounds like you paid exactly the right amount.
  • dha
    a year ago
    Considering 15 yrs of inflation, that $100 would be worth about $150 today So, the money you gave her was cheap. But, the risk you took going bb was huge.
  • motorhead
    a year ago
    I’ve had that happen and hate it. Pay too much and you feel like you got ROB’d. Pay too little and you come off as cheap tight wad. When it’s happened, I probably overpaid because the girls always seem happy. I usually opt for higher end clubs (the Flight Club) but occasionally I will try something different so I went across the street to Bogarts - the dump dive bar. There was an unusually attractive girl there (for Bogarts). Without hesitation or asking she unzipped me and gave me a blow job. After it was over - I asked how much - and she gave me the “whatever you think” line. I gave her the cost of the dances plus $40 so for me that seemed way to low. But she seemed very grateful.
  • etsutwigg222
    a year ago
    It has happened many times to me throughout years. I pay what I feel like & never rethink it being too much or not enough !!!
  • clubdude
    a year ago
    Happens alot at Bogarts (IMHO). Usually with me it's a repeat dancer that'll say something in the line of "the usual", or "whatever you think".
  • Mike Rotch
    a year ago
    Usually when that happens, it means they were happy to get fucked and will accept any tips. That's the stripper equivalent of a cat laying on it's back exposing it's belly to you. It's a sign of trust. Another sign of trust is when the stripper forgets to charge you and you have to remind them yourself. I've had this happen a few times with OTC girls. I'm about to drop them off at their house and they get out the car and I have to remind them like "Hey, here's your money". Sometimes I think they're testing me. But maybe they were just high and forgot.
  • Jascoi
    a year ago
    if I were to tip a girl what I think she is worth, I'd be absolutely broke.
  • drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    It happened to me once. Actually the same rcg as well, oddly enough.
  • ww
    a year ago
    Backwards thinking. You don’t inquire “So, how much I owe you?” That’s basically an open-ended question providing the opportunity for her to say whatever she wants. You confidently pass the funds you want her have. She will either accept it immediately or count it and say “You owe me x amount” and you go from there if you want give that or negotiate something in between.
  • Warrior15
    a year ago
    Sounds like she was the one that was a little bit horny, so she might not even have been looking for a little extra. But no dancer is ever gonna turn extra money down. She didn't ask before she got on top of you, so she probably didn't feel comfortable asking for a lot. The very first time I did an "extra" in a club was a very similar situation. The girl didn't ask and just climbed right on.
  • shadowcat
    a year ago
    That was the last time I saw her. I found out later that she was pregnant and that she and her boy friend moved to a different city.
  • Pussylicker2
    a year ago
    I don't ask what I owe, I hand what I think it's worth. If it was good, I'll ask if (the money) was good. If it wasn't particularly good I'll just hand them what I think is fair. Sometimes just the song cost (usually $20 per song). Normally the first thing I do when we get back is get my dick out. I've had them tell me to put it back, ignore it, play with it, suck it or try to mount it. I don't let them fuck me bareback, too much hassle getting treated for vd.
  • Manuellabore
    a year ago
    If there's a repeat performance and she asks for more, you didn't pay enough the first time. If she accepts the same amount, you paid more than you had to.
  • rickdugan
    a year ago
    I've had that happen a few times over the years. When I know the going market range, I pay the midpoint. When I don't I guess. I'm sure I overpaid a little at least once, but so be it.
  • georgmicrodong
    a year ago
    I don't usually let that sort of thing happen; I like to know the damage going in. However, it has happened a couple of times. I know the going rate in my local clubs, so that's what I would give her, plus or minus depending on how good it was.
  • georgebailey
    a year ago
    It's funny how we obsess over prices. The first thing people ask about in a review is what did you get and how much did you pay. The goal is make a connection and have a good time. Pay what it's worth... and a little extra.
  • Papi_Chulo
    a year ago
    Along @ww's and @georgmicrodong's comments; I try to avoid open-ended pricing/negotiation$ in strip-clubs. I see the "pay me what u think ..." thing as a way of putting you on the spot (hey only a real asshole with no morals would take advantage and underpay; right?) - dancers know what the going-rates are; and they also often know/learn how to read custies and what method may possibly work best given her read on the custy. In the end; as was previously-posted; if one is an experienced SCer, and familiar with the club, then it's not that big-a-deal (IMO more of an issue with inexperienced custies and this is what I assume many dancers count on).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion