tuscl

Any CR recommendations? Day or night?

Wednesday, May 24, 2023 2:07 AM
I usually like girl next door types. No extras is ok if the quality is high and they get fully naked and at least do some stuff. I mean they don’t have to be a total tac-ho but at least do more than that Bolivian chick Nuvia or whatever her name is who keeps her panties on and just sits there. Curious to hear who keeps you coming back and why.

8 comments

• shailynn
    a year ago
    I think you should stay home and masturbate to photos of your sister.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    Your mom said be nice… and turn off your power tools.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    I assume that this was also supposed to be posted as a profile under the under Club Desire profile. Maybe get a few reviews under your belt (be it Desire or other clubs) before asking for intel from regulars. And maybe don't ask for intel out in the Front Room. When that information is shared, it usually happens via PM.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    ^^^ "I assume that this was also supposed to be posted as a *discussion* under the under Club Desire profile."
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    Ok thank you. I wrote a review and it was rejected. I’ll write another one after my next visit. I was frustrated by the rejection because it was all real with good insight and I’ve been a regular here for years. Of course things changed a bit during and after the pandemic but it’s getting back to normal now. It seems like we lost some good girls though. I never got a chance to get a dance with that girl Elena and I think she skied off somewhere.
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    Thanks for the tip for the discussion tab.
  • ilbbaicnl
    a year ago
    Is this supposed to be in the forum for a particular club?
  • Hungryhunnypot
    a year ago
    Sorry for Club Desire. I’m just getting used to this platform.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion