tuscl

NY question OT

londonguy
Breathe, breathe in the air
Friday, May 19, 2023 9:28 PM
Is it possible to be involved in a frantic high speed car chase in central NY for two and a half hours?

17 comments

• Tetradon
    a year ago
    You can just tell that Meghan pegs Harry.
  • londonguy
    a year ago
    I wish the pair of them would just fuck off to Antarctica.
  • Papi_Chulo
    a year ago
    If you're woke then anything is believable and shoved down your throat by the woke-media - I'm surprised Meghan didn't pull out the race-card to put the woke-cherry-on-top.
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    Depends on where in NYC, and what time, it does seem unlikely though.
  • mark94
    a year ago
    The best part of this is the police said the Paparazzi chasing them was on a bicycle.
  • mark94
    a year ago
    The driver of the cab they were in said it lasted 10 minutes and wasn’t exciting ( feel free to insert a joke here ).
  • Muddy
    a year ago
    If that sun is up you are CRAWLING. Trust me, i do it on a daily basis, the whole city is one big pain in the ass. At night though you can giddy up a little on the FDR, Belt, LIE, Riverside drive. Either way put it this way; I just don't envision a Fast and Furious: NYC edition anytime soon.
  • CJKent_band
    a year ago
    @londonguy I will play along and answer your question. Q: Is it possible to be involved in a frantic high speed car chase in central NY for two and a half hours? A: Almost anything is possible, however in this case it is improbable.
  • misterorange
    a year ago
    We have media that's about as truthful as Russia's Pravda.
  • shailynn
    a year ago
    Londonguy, there is a decent size percentage of the US Population that loves Meghan and feels sorry that she’s been through “so much.” Meanwhile there is also a large group that wishes she would get kidnapped and we would never hear about her again. I read an article the other day that says she now wants to become the next “Oprah.”
  • mark94
    a year ago
    Meghan is supposed to be the “ most popular” Royal in the US, yet her “ approval “ rating is quite low. I think that means a lot of people are interested in her but, the more they know about her, the less they like her. As South Park said, brand management. It works as long as your knowledge of her is limited to PR in friendly publications, which describes much of the US.
  • Jdo11
    a year ago
    She's a detestable human being, but I can't help but wonder what she'd look like naked. I think I'd secretly simp for Meghan's onlyfans.
  • Hank Moody
    a year ago
    Meghan is fucking hot. Wait, what was the question?
  • caseyx
    a year ago
    When I think "high speed chase in NYC" I am reminded of the scene in Die Hard 3 where our heroes need an ambulance for a blocker.
  • londonguy
    a year ago
    Shailynn, it’s a tiny minority of people here and getting smaller by the day. I heard about the Oprah thing, it wouldn’t surprise me if she wanted to run for President. She and Harry are so far up themselves. Pair of pillocks.
  • mogul1985
    a year ago
    Wanna see a real high-speed chase in NYC, look no further than Bill Hickman in "The Seven-Ups". Or, again Bill Hickman, "The French Connection". Director William Friedkin didn't like the original "orchestrated" chase scene in the FC wasn't real enough. Early on a Sunday morning, Bill Hickman said (paraphrasing), "Let's for a for ride." Most of the chase scene was just done with no permits, no cops, Hickman just did it. Friedkin did the "Exorcist", the Seven-Ups was an "underwear changing" event for him! [view link] "Seven-Ups" [view link] "French Connection" FC was good, the Seven-Ups is jaw dropping. BTW, Hickman was the stunt driver in the '68 Charger in "Bullitt" (great late '60s jazz soundtrack too); Hickman bought two stock Chargers and had the suspensions modified. Hickman was also with James Dean towing a car with Dean driving way ahead when Dean crashed and was killed. Hickman was the first on-site. Hickman and Dean were close friends.
  • mogul1985
    a year ago
    Meghan & Harry - media whores. They say they wanted privacy? Surprised they didn't sign-up to endorse Obama's PLEZi to cash in on kiddo obesity and diabetes for the money.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion