tuscl
1 Franklin Sq Providence, RI 02903

the food!!!!

queencarmen
MA born dancing queen <3
Saturday, May 13, 2023 9:33 PM
okay let’s talk about it.

my ATFs upstairs at Club Lust are the filet mignon cooked medium with the stuffed baked potato (it’s twice baked!!!) and the stuffed mushrooms. Seriously, try the mushrooms.

Downstairs, they recently added fried ravioli to the mini menu and I like them… who doesn’t like ravioli! Although, I recently discovered my belly doesn’t love gluten, so I usually stick with the shrimp cocktail if I want a lil snack on days where Lust isn’t open.

12 comments

• shailynn
    a year ago
    This is where desertscrub saying CLUB AD comes into play.

Do you think anyone here gives a fuck about fried ravioli? most here only care about BJs.
  • nicespice
    a year ago
    ^BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse is alright. I prefers gastropubs 😁
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    ^ I thought you were after the breadsticks !
  • Tetradon
    a year ago
    Last meal I had at Desire (some rolled steak with potato wedges) tasted funky and slimy, like something left in the refrigerator a couple days too long then heated up for 30 seconds. Usually their food is at least edible.
  • wallanon
    a year ago
    There's actually something I was thinking as I was looking at some skewered meat today that I almost posted here, but then thought it might be tacky to put on a dancer thread. Thankfully shailynn reminded me THIS. IS. TUSCL!!!.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    I've never eaten upstairs, but I hear it's pretty good. I've never eaten downstairs either, but from what I've seen it looks pretty basic.

I don't know... when I go to a strip club with an appetite, it's not really for ravioli...
  • queencarmen
    a year ago
    hehe I was kinda messing around but also kinda serious LOL
  • rickdugan
    a year ago
    I've eaten at Club Lust and found the food to be decent.
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    All the times I've been, I have never eaten the food. Dancers taste pretty good.
  • OldWhiteGuy
    a year ago
    I have a Thursday lunch date almost every week so I do enjoy the food at Lust.
    Caesar salad with shrimp, scallops or salmon, the stuffed mushrooms are delicious and a cracked pepper rubbed filet medium with spinach side is excellent.
    Other "meals" vary in taste and consistency!
  • kyumsaing
    a year ago
    Back in the days of Ioanni, the food was excellent. I miss the days you could get a ribeye with 2 sides and a lobster bisque for $30. Definitely no values like that any more, but the food is generally still at least decent. Yung makes sure the boneless spare ribs are really good.
  • Greenshirt
    a year ago
    I had the shrimp cocktail the other day; they were good and fresh. The sauce had a nice bite to it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion