tuscl

“If the misery of the poor be caused not by the laws of nature, but by our insti

CJKent_band
The truth hurts, but if you accept it, it will set you free
Tuesday, April 25, 2023 3:21 PM
Title couldn’t say it all. “If the misery of the poor be caused not by the laws of nature, but by our institutions, great is our sin.” ~ Charles Robert Darwin ~ Voyage of His Majesty's ship the Beagle ~ Born 12 February 1809 Shrewsbury, England ~ Died 19 April 1882 Down, Kent, England

12 comments

• Tetradon
    a year ago
    #bait
  • drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    #TiresomeBait
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    #Fishstolethebait Bouts just an empty hook LOL
  • shailynn
    a year ago
    I prefer your boobie photos over this bullshit.
  • Rod8432
    a year ago
    I didn't know Darwin talked like Yoda. Hmmm... strange it is.
  • TheeOSU
    a year ago
    cjkunt, I will play along and comment on your topic. What exactly have you done to ease the misery of the poor besides posting your mini communist manifestos on a strip club website scattered amongst your posts begging for dick pics? Obviously your posts here aren't helping any poor people. Yes the truth hurts but if you accept it it will set you free. COCKSUCKER!
  • drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    ^yeah, what he said!
  • CJKent_band
    a year ago
    Quotations are used by me as a means of inspiration and to invoke philosophical thoughts from the reader. Pragmatically speaking, quotations can also be used as language games (in the Wittgensteinian sense of the term) to manipulate social order and the structure of society “Like everything metaphysical the harmony between thought and reality is to be found in the grammar of the language.” ~ Ludwig Wittgenstein ~ Austrian-British philosopher ~ Born: April 26, 1889, Vienna, Austria ~ Died: April 29, 1951, Cambridge, United Kingdom Ludwig said it all. :D
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    Given the enjoyable lack of trolls on TUSCL now, it would be great if these bait posts could be allowed to slide off of the front page quickly and without comment, which is what they deserve. Because CJKent isn't interested in anything from these posts that he hasn't received over and over again in the past. That being attention.
  • Mike Rotch
    a year ago
    CJ is like a priest that goes to a strip club and starts preaching to everyone. You're singing to the wrong choir, preacher man.
  • Specialj
    a year ago
    Yes Mike….you’re correct. But if He can Somehow reach just one of us lost souls than his diligence has paid dividends
  • TheeOSU
    a year ago
    He can't, icey's gone so there's nobody left here that listens to what a dick pic collecting homo has to say.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion