tuscl

Customer slashes bouncer...Dancer Royal Cocoa Beach FL

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
COCOA BEACH, Fla. – A Florida man was arrested after police say he stabbed a strip club bouncer and attacked police and medical personnel.

Theron Davis, 54, was arrested in Cocoa Beach on Sunday, April 9 after the attack at Dancer Royal on North Orlando Avenue, according to the incident report.

Police said Davis refused to be searched by the bouncer when he tried to enter the club. The bouncer told investigators he was later told that Davis was slashing his tires and smashing his windshield.

When the bouncer went to confront Davis, police said the two got into a fight. The bouncer had slashes on his chest and on the back of his neck.

Police said Davis also had cuts to his chest and left forearm, but it’s not known how he got those.

Officers said while transporting Davis for treatment, he spat in the face of one arresting officer and kicked two officers as they tried to put him in handcuffs. Police said Davis also punched medical personnel. Officers said they sprayed Davis and zapped him with a stun gun so they could gain control of him.

Davis faces charges of attempted murder, criminal mischief, resisting an officer with violence and four charges of battery on a first responder.

2 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    a year ago
    This is the old Inner Room in Cocoa Beach – it used to get a bit hood at night when I used to visit about 5-years ago – not totally surprised this happened but a bit surprised the perp was a 54 y/o acting that way although there isn't an age-limit on being a POS
  • deboinair
    a year ago
    Ah good ol Inner Room. This club had the extras like South FL until that idiot owner ruined it by making it Dancer's Royale.

He said it was too "urban" and was going to change the image. Funny thing nothing like this ever happened when it was Inner Room. The worse I saw was people smoking weed in the club.

When it was Inner Room, it could be a dry ass Tuesday and you could see at least 20 girls in that small ass club. No you are lucky if you see six. I wish that dumb bastard would sell it and a new owner buys it to make it Inner Room again.

I don't see how Dancers Royale stays open. Shit is empty all the time. I guess the owner is using it as a tax shelter because he owns other lame ass clubs.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion