Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

A duo pole dance

ATACdawg

Hallelujah! The orange bastard is 90% fired!

3 yrs ago · 1 min read

This is something you don't see every day. Pretty impressive strength and balance!!

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

Too bad they weren't both topless.

Profile picture for Mike Rotch
Mike Rotch
•

WARNING: the video shows a dude on the pole

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

@Mike: a dude and a girl!

And I definitely wouldn't dare call that guy gay to his face!

Profile picture for Mike Rotch
Mike Rotch
•

Still a dude poledancing. That's like seeing a dude wearing high heels. It just looks wrong. Just wanted to warn others who probably assume its 2 girls dancing (like I did).

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

Watching the athleteism of this guy will not turn you gay, no need to be afraid.

Geeez

Profile picture for Array
Array
•

Have you ever seen a Cirq du Soleil show? You get almost two hours of stuff like that.

Profile picture for Mike Rotch
Mike Rotch
•

@gSteph, I didn't mind the athleticism. It's just the fact it's a dude. Could have been a fat slob on the pole, wouldn't matter. I don't like seeing guys pole dancing. Simple as that.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement