tuscl

Adelitas open? Same?

Vids
California
Sunday, March 19, 2023 5:12 PM
Hey boys I heard from an atf that Adelitas was closed. Then I heard they just limited the workers to Mexican gals. Does anyone have 1st hand info? Does the club feel the same as years past? I was planning on visiting at the end of the month but this would kill that idea.

14 comments

• CJKent_band
    a year ago
    Adelitas is closed and probably will be close for some time, months for sure. The family owner of Adelitas and the managers are in prison charged with tax evasion and trafficking in women for prostitution. The two year investigation started on 2022 in the State of Sonora, Mexico and ended in the city of Tijuana, in the state of Baja California, Mexico.
  • PutaTester
    a year ago
    An ATF who was working there and liked it reported that it is closed and some of her costumes are locked up inside.
  • Vids
    a year ago
    Thanks guys. And Fuck!!!
  • Vids
    a year ago
    How about the other clubs? Still worth going? A closed Adelitas has to look spooky.
  • azfriole
    a year ago
    Yes the other clubs are open. TBH never cared for Adelitas myself. HK and CC is where it's at now days.
  • Vids
    a year ago
    Yeah, I'm more used to it. I'm getting reports now that it's back open. Sounds like we are still ago with or without A's
  • Redbaron12
    a year ago
    I just got back from TJ. It is closed. They have a guy that works at Adelitas sitting outside next to the door so the homeless don't sleep next to the entrance. I asked about trafficked or underage girls. Of course they are not going to admit any of that. They're telling everyone there was a small tax problem. But it is closed. In my opinion, Adelitas is not as fun as Chicago or HK anyway.
  • Vids
    a year ago
    Thanks much for the latest
  • Greanbeans
    a year ago
    Got wind Adelitas should be opening next week sometime
  • Vids
    a year ago
    I'll be in the area so thanks for the update. I just need their lights on so it doesn't seem weird. Lol
  • Cristobal
    a year ago
    Update: From a very reliable source, as of March 28, 2023 the club is still closed.
  • Vids
    a year ago
    It is still close. Walked by last night and it doesn't look to opening soon. Chicago has seemed to pick up the clientele. It was wall to wall people on a Friday.
    a year ago
    After 3 weeks you would think that there would be some news about why it’s closed (officially) and when (or if) it is going to open. Anyone know anything?
  • OPIllini96
    a year ago
    @623: I saw on another site (ISG) a poster saying AB would reopen next week under new ownership. But posters on that site can be unreliable at times, so only time will tell.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion