tuscl

CF Levels Up

SirLapdancealot
Knight of the Round Table Dance
Friday, February 24, 2023 8:02 PM
I was away for several months, and during my recent visits my CF has went from an 8 to a 9-10. Her hips are wider, tits are bigger (now C cup & still perfectly perky all natural), and her muscles are toned as fuck. She's become a true bikini/fitness model type and yet she's also curvier. She said she's working out more and I can feel it during our massages. But she's also filling out better. Not as skinny. Her wobbling ass on my boner feels just perfect. Not a bone to be felt other than mine. She's also tanning so she has creamy golden skin instead of pasty white. During our last lap dance she jiggled her aforementioned C cups side to side in my face, which she could never jiggle like that before. Don't you love it when your CF ups her stripper game? Any stories? Also strippers, have you found that getting in better shape and improving your overall look makes a significant impact to your earnings?

7 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    I saw several dancers lose their COVID weight once (I suspect) they saw a decrease in their earnings. Nothing too dramatic, though. I try to be careful when commenting on a woman's weight. Unless you know her real well, you're always about 1 to 2 syllables from trouble. I'll say, "You look especially sexy tonight!" or something like that and leave it to them to bring up any weight loss if thy want to.
  • SirLapdancealot
    a year ago
    Yeah @Ishmael I never bring up weight change unless she initiates it. This last time she outright said she likes her own bigger ass and tits at the end of dances and I wholeheartedly agreed. This was the third time of recent visits. At the other two I had noticed her body change (for the bigger and better - to me), but I only said she looks great with the tan and that her muscles felt more toned.
  • Jascoi
    a year ago
    it is nice when a girl ups her game in looks, fitness and hopefully service!
  • SirLapdancealot
    a year ago
    @Jascoi amen. In terms of service she now immediately assumes as she's getting a massage and allows it for 20-30 min. Before she would suggest we get dances in half the time. Now she'll wait until I say it's time to go to the dance area. Also during dances she now reads my cues and will stay in whatever position I want until I initiate a change. She's definitely trying to keep me as a regular based on service alone. I think my time away (and probably knowing that I recently got dances with strippers other than her) made her realize that I might stray away. LMAO and now the other strippers I've seen are checking in with me too. When my CF goes to the dressing room they check in to see if I want some massage time. I'm in one of those windows of being a well treated regular right now and it's been great. It doesn't hurt that I go when it's not busy.
  • GGGoddessLive
    a year ago
    I am doing that now! seeing a doctor about my weightloss to audition. :)
  • SirLapdancealot
    a year ago
    @GGGoddessLive good on you! That said, I've had a past fave level down from too much weight loss. In her case she went from a fitness model type body to a body builder type with much loss of fat. Her perfectly perky B cups went down to As, and she was so cut that she lost all her womanly curves. She got a little too lean and cut for my tastes..
  • Brahma2k
    a year ago
    Good for you GGGoddeslive. I can tell you from quite a lot of experience, better eating is what changes body composition. There was no exercising substitute IME. Best of luck.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion