tuscl

Road Trip Mega Thread : South

But NOT Florida, Florida deserves it's own thread just because so much there. Anyway maybe Virginia and West Virginia on down to Georgia and across to Arkansas and Louisiana. Any reccomendations for travelers for you guys in the south down there.

-New Orleans seemed very touristy

-Georgia. Atlanta is obviously the mothership metropolitan area in the region, looks like a great spot for black clubs. Although it's taking it with some big time popular clubs on here with Oasis and Follies going down. Tattletales remains and might be the most commonly reviewed club on TUSCL recently just going from the eye test. I hear the Columbus clubs are pretty ghetto but that's all hearsay off hear, haven't been to those there.

-I've hit a lot of North Carolina and I can't say it was too too memorable but I would try to maybe go back to The Men's Club in Charlotte, later on at night, talent was interesting there.

-South Carolina. I hit Myrtle and Hilton head, yet to hit Charleston. I might hit Greenville again. Columbia, the biggest city in SC only has one strip club.

- Virginia is probably the worst place for strip clubs in the US just because in a lot of area lap dances/contact aren't even a thing. It's just something look at while you drink beer.

-Tennessee doesn't sound to good but I'd like to check it out more. I heard some pretty girls to be found, maybe not the greatest rules.

-Alabama. Huntsville seems real popular on here. I hit it not too long ago seemed alright to me. Maybe one day I'll check out Mobile and Birmingham are sc's.

-Missisipi and Arkansas, I don't hear anything ever about these places on here. Probably not SC destinations but I like to keep an open mind.

-West Virginia. Haven't hit anything yet, whenever I'm leaving Pittsburgh I pass through Wheeling, one of these days I got to stop and hit a club there and maybe Morgantown other than that it seems the ones people go to on here are out in the boonies.

What do you think about the south. Avoid, places to maybe stop. Can we come up with a better answer than keep on a truckin to Florida. No more Follies sounds like the South is wide open ways to go strip clubbin.

8 comments

• shadowcat
    2 years ago
    You didn't do your home work on Atlanta. Vivide is the #2 rated club on TUSCL's top 40 reviewed club.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Yeah that’s right I forgot about Vivide. Maybe it’s the new spot.
  • RTP
    2 years ago
    Muddy, I am probably too late, but I am not a big Men's Club fan in Charlotte. They do have good talent who may or may not be up for OTC, but in the club the mileage is expensive and very limited. It is a clean and nice club, but the few times I have been there I am out $200 and barely got touched. That being said, I don't have a lot of better recommendations.

One surprise I did have is that I had a pretty good daytime experience in Savannah. I forget the club name, but it was in a very industrial area not far from the waterfront area.

Vivide is a daytime club, you need to go mid to late afternoon. I know that you are usually a nighttime guy, but that is the best the South (non Florida) has to offer.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Got it. And these aren’t for me personally just thought I would make some threads we could refer back to if we were in the area. Sort of make a massive of tips if you will
  • ATACdawg
    2 years ago
    Lust, in Martinsburg WV just off of I-81 generally offers some very attractive dancers, great surroundings, full liquor service and very reasonable prices, particularly on day shift.
  • mike710
    2 years ago
    I had fun in Birmingham at Furnace and a club in Mobile on Airport Blvd that was across the street from the Marriott I was staying at. However, I preface the word "fun" that I was with colleagues in both of those nights mainly to enjoy a night of drinking with them.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    If I sis a southern road trip. I'd do a BBQ trail from north Carolina through SC Georgia Alabama Mississippi and end up in New orleans
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^

Come on dougie, going by your first icey incarnation AKA phatboi, logic would say you'd do a tortilla and beans road trip homie, lulz
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion