tuscl

Indianapolis suggestions

Nakedlapman
Illinois
Saturday, January 28, 2023 7:42 PM
I’m from Detroit and visit Indy once a month for business. I’d appreciate any thoughts about the preferred city clubs. I’ve been to Brad’s brass flamingo and there are some attractive ladies there who are very friendly and enthusiastic. But not much in the way of ladies who have more of a hands on approach. I’ve read on here not to expect that anywhere in Indy. I’d appreciate your thoughts and insights.

4 comments

• docsavage
    a year ago
    I've been going to Indianapolis and central Indiana strip clubs almost every week for 12 years so if you have any specific questions let me know. Generally speaking, Indiana is in the Bible Belt and is a conservative state so you will not find a lot of extras here in Indianapolis. Breast and butt touching are common but not more than that. In the case of Brad's, that is considered the best club in the city. The girls don't want to risk getting fired from it, so they are careful what they do. I have heard of situations where dancers there are attracting a lot of high spending customers and the club kind of looks the other way on what they are doing. You also might get lucky and get a new dancer doing extras who hasn't been caught and fired yet. Among the clubs right below that in quality, Club Rio is the one that has the reputation of being the extras club. You might try there. I prefer the nearby Pony because I think the girls are prettier and I don't care about mileage. The dancers here don't show up until late at night so don't go early. South near the airport is Dancers. Some locals think this is the best strip club in Indianapolis. Downtown is Red Garter. They have attractive girls but probably have the strictest rules in town. If you are staying downtown and don't want to make a trip, though, it's not a bad club. The lower tier clubs are probably not worth going to for a visitor. I visit the three Pendleton Pike clubs: PT's, Jaguars and Jiggles. They are all close to where I live. In the past, they were good but the surrounding area is in decline and so are the clubs. The best girls don't work in them anymore and I have trouble finding regulars I like in them. There's a Ukrainian stripper and a Russian stripper at PT's. Don't invite both of them to your table.
  • whodey
    a year ago
    Docsavage probably knows the Indy scene better than anyone on here so you'd do well to listen to his advice. I don't get to Indy as often as I used to but when I do go lately I stick to Brad's or Dancer's since they have more of the type of girls I look for. I used to go to Rio in the past but I stopped after a few lackluster visits right after covid, probably about time to try them again on my next visit to Indy in April.
  • shailynn
    a year ago
    I’ve been to both cities plenty of times, this poor soul is asking for recommendations from Detroit. Ugh… This is like earning at Ruth Chris every weekend and then asking what he should buy out of the vending machine at the service center on the turnpike!
  • tdn77
    a year ago
    Yup, pretty much everything docsavage said. Overall, my preference is Dancers. No extras, but they do have hot women who know how to give a good dance. In my experience, management at The Pony is a little more relaxed than at clubs like Dancers and Brad's, and the girls are more willing to please - though not to the level you're accustomed to, I'm sure. The dancer quality can be pretty hit-or-miss, too, but it's been decent lately.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion