tuscl

Which clubs have hottest girls - post COVID refresh

Monday, January 23, 2023 1:32 AM
Hey all, for me it’s Little darlings Club desire Polekatz Always ymmv depending on when u went, etc But curious to hear your experiences. Thx!

8 comments

• crazyjoe
    a year ago
    All of them
  • Warrior15
    a year ago
    According to TUSCL ratings , here are the clubs with the best girls: [view link] Of the clubs that I have personally been in Post -Covid , here ism top 3 : 1- Dean's Gold - North Miami Beach 2- Penthouse Club - Tampa 3- Vixens - Fort Lauderdale I guess all of my clubbing in the past couple of years has been in Florida.
  • Dolfan
    a year ago
    I haven't been to a large enough variety of clubs post COVID to make this kind of statement. I can tell you in south Florida maybe, but even down here there's a bunch of clubs I haven't been to enough times to really give a fair shake.
  • chiefwiggum
    a year ago
    Based solely on looks, Cheetah's in San Diego is number one for me. I would put Flight Club up there too, but it's had plenty of off days. My most recent trips to Little Darlings and Palomino would probably edge out Flight Club (to be fair, I'm sample size is skewed towards Flight Club)
  • Mistamonkey69
    a year ago
    Love south Florida Only minor criticism is not as much variety Nothing against Cubans, some atfs are Cubans But can’t like they cap it at like 50% or 69% Cubans And have more white, aa, Asians…
  • Mistamonkey69
    a year ago
    Anyone else?
  • Craptips
    a year ago
    Chi-Town: Polekatz and Gold Room.
  • Mistamonkey69
    a year ago
    Agreed and can vouch for polekatz, will review my visits Will check out gold room, thx for the heads up! Any other recs everyone?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion