tuscl

Ranking of Miami Clubs - is Scarletts and E11EVEN most underrated in TUSCL?

Sunday, January 8, 2023 3:34 PM
Interesting ranking of Miami Clubs - is Scarletts and E11EVEN most underrated in TUSCL? [view link]

6 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    My favorite is boobybtrap on the river. They should rename it booty trap
  • BuckMcNutter
    a year ago
    Scarlett’s and Eleven are more night clubs than strip joints. Nice eye candy and that’s it.
  • Vicfl
    a year ago
    Boobytarp was in news for [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    a year ago
    Those 2 clubs are not underrated; if anything they are overrated by other websites. Most non-TUSCL websites that review clubs is done by amateurs vs hardcore strip-clubbers. Scarlett's and E11even are party-clubs/pseudo nightclubs - they are good for those looking for a party-vibe (like the website in the OP) vs a hardcore strip-club-experience.
  • crosscheck
    a year ago
    The volume at Scarlett’s alone was/is reason to never return. I’ve attended concerts that were quieter.
  • t3mpo-
    a year ago
    My one time at E11EVEN matches the impressions above, fun for the general public who likes to party, and maybe not those who want to focus on the girls and dances. Actually heard about it from a group of girls we met at a regular nightclub (LIV) who wanted to go there after, indicating how its a bit more mainstream. Though when we did leave E11EVEN, we ended up meeting a girl who was leaving as well, and who later revealed that she was offering her services for a price, so maybe you can find something while there.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion