Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

NiceSpice?

440viking
440viking103461

FUCK IT!

3 yrs ago · 1 min read

Is this why she hasn't posted lately?

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Yes! I didn’t see the video of the woman getting stuck, but she must be a stripper on a date with a customer!

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

That's probably MackTruck who is secretly a hot Ukrainian chick, remember.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

So if we combine the above comments the deduction is that Mack was on a date at Olive Garden with either Shailyn or Dugan?

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

shailynn did say he inherited a pile of Olive Garden gift cards

Profile picture for Huntsman
Huntsman
•

At least she got free breadsticks if you’re into that sort of thing.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

You know, those bread sticks are actually just organic dildos.....😖🤮

Oh, jeez. I may never eat another bread stick now!!😄

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

I’m alive! Going to go celebrate with carbs now

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

Carbs are the key to happiness.

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

Carbs and cannabinoids 🙂

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

@nice call ahead first to make sure OG isn't closed for a porn shoot: xvideos.com

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

'I’m alive! Going to go celebrate with carbs now'

Waffle house?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement