I got a New Shitter for Christmas!

crazyjoe
Colorado
Sunday, December 25, 2022 8:38 PM
What did you get?

24 comments

• crazyjoe
    2 years ago
    No Seriously! I went to a friend's house this morning and he had a new toilet sitting in the box in his living room. I asked him if he got a shitter for Xmas. Yes that is what he got from his wife... Lmfao
  • Specialj
    2 years ago
    What a shitty present. Lol bet he had to pay to install it
  • RockAllNight
    2 years ago
    Eight ladies dancing and seven maids a milking
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    I got a whole stack of Olive Garden gift cards - stripper dates here I come!!! Breadsticks, toasted ravioli and moscato. That’s what strippers’ dreams are made of.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    @nice spice looks like shailynn might be sugar daddy material now, Imagine a whole stack of Olive Garden gift cards ! 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    My kids chipped in and got me a Steam Deck, along with a substantial Steam gift card from my wife.
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    Clark got cousin Eddie a new shitter for Christmas.
  • crazyjoe
    2 years ago
    "What a shitty present. Lol bet he had to pay to install it" ^LOL Why would he pay to have it installed? Real men do it themselves
  • magicrat
    2 years ago
    Eddie needed a new one because his old shitter was full!
  • blahblahblah23
    2 years ago
    Did you buy a new shitter for McDonald's?
  • Specialj
    2 years ago
    I don’t think the average joe can install a toilet.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    A nice new shitter is the gift for the man who has everything. That’s the gift that keeps giving! Congratulations CrazyJoe.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Cash I see it more as the gift that keeps receiving.
  • blahblahblah23
    2 years ago
    😂
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    My sister bought a new car and gave me her old one for Christmas. The present has to be put on hold, though, because a Hispanic guy just ran into her new car and it will require extensive repairs. The Hispanic guy who ran into her couldn't speak English and the police had to call for a translator to talk to him. My oldest friend had his car hit by a Hispanic guy last year and my car would have been hit by a Hispanic guy last year except I was able to brake in time. My favorite Mexican stripper said she was in a car with her cousin when he hit someone. They sped off because the cousin was an illegal immigrant with no insurance or driver's license.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I agree TheeOSU! Docsavage- that sucks. It’s miserable how many folks don’t have insurance - and who don’t obey the simple rules of the road.
  • BrotherFogHorn
    2 years ago
    How got a new throne! Long live da kang
  • BrotherFogHorn
    2 years ago
    Joe got a new throne! Long live da shitter kang
  • elmer
    2 years ago
    Reminds me of a funny story Years ago use to do plumbing work on the side. Was doing a bathroom remodel replacing tub, vanity and toilet. Toilet was pink probably from the '60s As a prank one night took the pink toilet to a friend's house and set it in the front yard he got a kick out of it his wife not so much. He in turn took it to a mutual friend set it on their front porch. In the course of a few weeks it made its round to all our acquaintances and found its way back to my place several times. With each placement it seemed to gain momentum eventually wound up looking like a bathroom itself. Wooden skids as walls with a sink, mirror, toilet paper & holder and a life like mannequin sitting proudly. By now it's probably got more mileage than an inflight magazine Nice to see you posting again Brother fog horn
  • crazyjoe
    2 years ago
    ^ lol. That sounds like a great time
  • blahblahblah23
    2 years ago
    pink toilet? lmao! The thing that grosses me out is that there exist wooden toilet seats... That is just so unhygienic. Also there is some other weird type of toilet seat I've seen, but not sure wtf it is made of- also seemed unhygienic though.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I agree on the wooden toilet seat issue with keeping them clean. They used to have vinyl seats that were cushioned - that always seemed like they would act as a sponge for germs.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Most of the wood toilet seats were laminated and sealed, those cushioned vinyl seats were disgusting.
  • crazyjoe
    2 years ago
    There was a wooden toilet seat in a house unused to live in. It cracked and would pinched everyone's ass who sat on it. It got replaced quickly... lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion