tuscl

Staying anonymous at Cascadas

Friday, December 9, 2022 7:47 PM
Do most of you guys just give fake names when you book a room there for few nights?

15 comments

• CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    When participating in the “Adult Industry Hobby” I use my “burner” identity; with prepaid credit cards and burner ID.
  • booji boy
    2 years ago
    What's your concern?
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    Using a fake name is always a good idea. When they find your body with the kidneys missing, they won't know where to send the remains.
  • Kristopher19
    2 years ago
    My concern was them using my information for any nefarious purposes. I’m not married or anything, but I’d rather keep my hobbies private. Idk maybe I’m being paranoid and nothing like that would happen at Cascadas.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @Kristopher19 Cash is King at the Happiest Place on Earth, and you don’t have to show a government issued ID in Hong Kong so don’t. The only places you have to show you passport and Vis (FMM card) is at the border. So don’t worry be happy, only use common sense and be careful out there, like you would be careful visiting any touristic place in the USA.
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    “Dodgson! We’ve got Dodgson” [view link]
  • booji boy
    2 years ago
    I've paid for stays there with a credit card, which means that they photocopy a picture ID. No issues to date, and the first time I did that was a few years ago now. I wouldn't worry overmuch.
  • azfriole
    2 years ago
    Your going to have to show ID to get a room at cascadas! I wouldn't worry about them so much but how secure is their data kept is what I've wondered. I'm single so not worried. If it's that much of a concern you might try asking and tipping the check in guy to register you anonymously. Worth a shot.
  • Greanbeans
    2 years ago
    In the past, i used my alias, aka, etc. but as of late, front desk will ask for ID. If you get a VIP card, yup, ID. This is happening, IMO, because of the murder of a couple, 3 BGs in the last year. Also the metal detectors, 30 min knock on door, etc. I wonder if you would be able to stay anonymous with short term rooms?
  • OrangeClown
    2 years ago
    Gentlemen, you'll have to excuse my penis-envy inflicted amigo @desert3incher. The front desk at Cascadas didn't believe his name was Mary when he showed up with a little lamb.
  • PutaTester
    2 years ago
    As Greenbeans said, they want ID for the VIP card. I used to give a fake name, but when they required ID, I almost got trapped by making a reservation in the fake name and Cascades requiring ID. They didn’t honor the reservation, but I got a room anyway. Of note, they have had my real name, which is very unique and therefore easy to trace and research, for years. No problems. I would think that protecting your ID is one of the things that they must get right. Imagine what a data breech would do to their business. Fear and panic would ripple through the country. The USA I mean.
  • bang69
    2 years ago
    Don't be overly concerned about it.
    2 years ago
    I doubt they keep a registry more than a week. I think shadow is probably correct, they don’t want too many excess unidentified bodies hanging around. They’d rather have a name and address to send it to. Really, though, I am sure they are just checking a box that exposed during the investigation of the recent murders.
  • booji boy
    2 years ago
    The other gents' comments are spot on. The recent violence against the women working in the ZN is becoming a big concern for them. As far as using the info you give them for nefarious purposes goes, it would be bad for business and right now they really need the business. Your only recourse from a privacy standpoint would be to stay somewhere else (like Hotel Ticuan) and sticking to the short time rooms at Cascadas. Be aware that you're still on candid camera in the club and the hotel lobby so you're not truly anonymous.
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    I've had no problem.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion