tuscl

Cascadas hotel room: changing linens

RonJax
Strip Club Connoisseur
If I'm correctly informed, Cascadas staff won't enter the room during your stay there. My question for you all is, is it possible to ask them to change linens on your bed(s)? I gather there's attendants everywhere, and you can get extra towels for a small tip. What would an appropriate tip be for changing the linens on your bed? (If this is even possible?)

12 comments

• CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    The hotel cleaning staff has an schedule for cleaning and preparing the rooms, that is why there is a check in and check out time for guests.

You can ask the front desk for fresh and clean linens at check in.

Again try to to stop your overthinking brain enough to enjoy your trip to the Happiest Place on Earth.

You should enjoy the anticipation, some will say that anticipating something might make you happier than the actual event.

However, overthinking and fear of the unknown can damage the anticipatory benefit a forthcoming event may have on our well being.

So just relax, hope and, pray if you want, for the best, and prepare yourself for the worst, by being aware and paying attention to your surroundings and emotions, focus on the good aspects of the upcoming experience.

I hope this advice will help you keep things in perspective and maintain a positive outlook.

And remember Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen.

• Warrior15
    2 years ago
    There will be hotel workers walking around all the time. They will do anything for a tip. Suggestion, ask for more towels. The girls take a shower each time and you will go thru a lot.
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    I usually request four towels extra (as needed.) and when I first get into the room I make sure of sufficient TP, soap and shampoo and remote control. sometimes not everything is there that should be. in general i have a fair amount of trust but not absolute trust of all the staff.
  • TJ Walker
    2 years ago
    Everyday at noon the staff will be cleaning out rooms and will knock on your room and will enter if you don't answer.
  • booji boy
    2 years ago
    @Ronjax:

You are correctly informed, they won't go in the room unless you ask. What TJWalker said isn't strictly true -- they are cleaning the rooms of people who have checked out and they won't bug you unless there's been a snafu downstairs about your check-out (which is why you save that receipt they give you when you pay the deposit on the room because it clearlyhas the length of your stay on it).

You can and should ask for extra sheets and towels to have them ready when you bring a girl upstairs because it can take some time to get them when you're on the clock with her. Just track down one of the housekeepers in the hallways and ask for them, and be ready to tip them a buck or two for the service. Spanish for towels is toallas ("toe-ah-yas") and sheets are sabanas ("sah-ban-ahs"). Because they don't ordinarily go into your room, it's customary to put used sheets & towels in the hall just outside your door to be picked up (like you would with a room service tray). I usually hang on to one or two used towels to use as bath mats because they don't have those.
  • PutaTester
    2 years ago
    And count the number of drinks in the fridge when you check in. Sometimes it is short and you don’t want to be charged. Make sure that the remote control works. Make sure that you can access and operate the safe.
  • RonJax
    2 years ago
    Thanks all, I will definitely check the remote, safe, and TV when I check in, as well as get extra towels.

I'm still wondering about changing the linens during a multiple night / multi-session trip there. I will see about asking for "sabanas" and report back how it goes.
  • booji boy
    2 years ago
    Um, what are you thinking of when you say "changing the linens" here? I assumed you meant the sheets, which is to say, las sabanas. :-)

Trust me, they don't bat an eye when you ask for either more towels or more sheets (or both). Using a fresh sheet on top of the existing one in the bed for a session with a girl is a common thing so they have plenty available for the asking. Some more experienced BGs will actually insist on it.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    You can also bring your own PEELAWAYS Mattress Protection Disposable Fitted Sheets as seen in TV.

:D
  • TJ Walker
    2 years ago
    @booji, it happened to me many many times, they'll knock on my room anyways even though it's not my day to check out. This is a brothel, not a vacation hotel.

@Ron, everyday at check out time, your keycard will be deactivated, you'll need to go to front desk to reactivate it. And if you get a room with no extra hatch lock inside, request another room. And, some toilets don't flush well, check that first also.
  • booji boy
    2 years ago
    I dunno if it's because I'm living right, but I haven't had them knock on my door every day in 10+ years of visits though others have said it can happen (even then it seems to happen once in a multi-day stay, not every day). Not sure what the brothel vs. vacation hotel comment is about since if it were the latter then housekeeping would be expected. The general rule of thumb in many mid-range hotels elsewhere in Mexico is to ask for your room to be cleaned, and if you don't then they won't bother.

I've had my room card randomly go dead on me a handful of times, but like any other hotel that gets resolved easily by a quick visit to the registration desk. This is also an occasional thing, not a daily thing. Outside of the brothel part, Cascadas is a pretty normal hotel for Mexico.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    Bring your own bilingual door sign

Por favor no moletar, Gracias

Please do not disturb.

https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=12561
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion