tuscl

If a ficha doesn't go well, what do you say to the Chica?

RonJax
Strip Club Connoisseur
Let's say you're having a ficha, and you've got a dead fish on your hands. Or maybe even the ficha is going well, but you've asked about an extra the Chica isn't open to. Either way, if you're interesting in moving on to another girl, what is the best way to politely decline another ficha and have the Chica move on? Also, should you tip her and how much?

Spanish phrases would be helpful here!

9 comments

• twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Gracias amiga, adios
  • booji boy
    2 years ago
    'Gracias' is all you need for the girl, and 'no' for the mesero. They get it.

No need to tip unless you want to. She isn't expecting one but may ask for one because it doesn't hurt to try.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    That's the whole point of the ficha. To 'test drive" the girl before you waste your time and money on the Arriba ! I might do 3 Arribas in a given day when I'm there. I'll do fiches with 12-15 different girls during that day also. Gracias. Then go find another girl. There are plenty .
  • RonJax
    2 years ago
    Thanks everyone. Maybe I was over thinking this, I'm used to US clubs where sometimes you just can't get a dancer to go away. I guess if you just don't buy another ficha you're all set here.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Yes, that is another way. Just don't buy anymore from her. She will leave soon enough.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @RonJax

I am glad you recognize that you are overthinking things.

@Subraman wrote an article regarding newbies he takes to strip clubs; read it and learn from it.

“My advice for guys I take Strip Clubbing”

https://tuscl.net/article.php?id=49689

The essential of his advice really applies everywhere:

1. Don't be an asshole
    2. Don't be a little bitch

I am not going to elaborate on the advice as it is clear to most people.

With the right mindset and realistic expectations, men will have a good time at Hong Kong because it is, according to Krusty, the Happiest Place on Earth.

https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=1401

You should consider that one of the many highlights of the Happiest Place on Earth is that, for most American tourists, prices are relatively inexpensive by US standards.

Again go with the idea that this is a training session for you to learn how things are/work and behave like a normal person a gentleman, and you will be treated like a gentleman.

Most people with common sense realize that participating in the adult industry hobby (or any hobby) and to benefit from the experience it has to be within their budget and life schedule, and it is important to have realistic expectations about it, to be able to enjoy the hobby.

There should be no regrets about living a good life.

“Don’t Buy Things You Can’t Afford”

Remember this hobby is like a poker game in the gambler’s song

“If you're gonna play the game, boy
    You gotta learn to play it right

You've got to know when to hold 'em
    Know when to fold 'em
    Know when to walk away
    And know when to run”

Remember

“In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.”

~ Cuban refugee Tony Montana (Al Pacino) in the movie Scarface.
  • Greanbeans
    2 years ago
    Don’t overthink. A simple: “gracias corazón, pero voy a conocer otras chicas” (thanks my lovely, but im going to meet other girls). She may not leave right away, but once mesero asks for another ficha, simply smile and say “no thanks”
    Polite but confident
    And when u see a girl you like…think cobra kai: strike first, strike hard, no mercy
  • RonJax
    2 years ago
    Thanks everyone who has chimed in here. I think I'm armed for battle. Will avoid being a little bitch or an asshole. COBRA KAI!
  • bang69
    2 years ago
    When clubbing in Mexico, Always be ready to run for the border.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion