tuscl
Hi Liter Gentlemen's Club
4716 N 12th St Phoenix, AZ 85014

Night time?

Nothingjb
Arizona
Monday, November 21, 2022 11:34 PM
I have noticed that many of the reviews for this club and others in Phoenix are for day shift. I’m envious because I’ll be in town in a couple weeks for work and day visits won’t be possible. Any suggestions for a evening/night visit?

25 comments

• SFguy
    2 years ago
    Suggestion: take a sick day. I've only been to HL once at night, and it was a very different place I enjoyed a lot less.
  • mark94
    2 years ago
    At night, HL becomes a party club. The customers are younger, louder, and less inclined to spend on dances.
  • Richard_Head
    2 years ago
    I’m just about to post a review of a nighttime visit to HL. Stay tuned.
  • Nothingjb
    2 years ago
    @Richard_Head, thanks for the nighttime review. Certainly doesn’t sound all that enticing. @desertscrub, if you have a suggestion for a decent evening club, I’m all ears. Thanks everyone.
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    I wonder if the cool guy who claimed he lives in a tiny home and gives girls money just to sit and chat with him is still there. Idk why night time is so hated on, since unless things have changed the dancers are better looking at night 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    ^^ oh man, now I can see why Scrub doesn’t think you’re for reals. Night time has long been known for a different experience than day, and we are definitely not comparing talent. There’s no reason to go here at night because the talent is better. No f-ing way! At least the people who’ve been around here know this. If you want to get closer to the ghetto hip hop vibe, then go at night.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    You just can't take peoples' tiny home claims at face value.
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    Aaaand the people at night are less grumpy 🥰🥰
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    IME more often than not custies and dancers will often have differing opinions (if not polar opposite) of what a "good club" is (especially w.r.t. seasoned PLs and dancers) - which makes sense.
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    I see Spice has taken a page out of the progressives’ playbook. Simply disparage anyone who disagrees with you, and that is how to elevate the position you stand on. Some rising tide you got there…..
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Obviously any stripper on TUSCL has a grumpy fetish.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Sex is like an itch for men. Feels good to scratch, but it quickly itches as bad as ever. So PLs are always going to be more frustrated than satisfied. Stripping can be good money, but with lots of ups and downs. And it's draining to deal with persistently frustrated PLs. Bottom line, strip clubs will never be loved places of great bliss for most of the people there.
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    Hiliter wasn’t even all that ghetto at night. I mean, I guess there’s a few customers whose skin has melanin. I remember this one dark skinned Hispanic was wearing a Pokemon t-shirt, but fyi just because somebody is on team Mystic or Valor or whatnot doesn’t mean they want to commit crimes. They just want to battle after powering up their pokemon sometimes. And nothing wrong with anything progressive to better let the club fit in with the gentrifying neighborhood around it. Start offering 50+ varieties of Arizona local beer and wine. Install a rooftop garden at the top of the club that scantily clad strippers can help attend to when they have free time (and that the residents in the condos can look down at from a distance), use the produce from said rooftop garden as ingredients in the menu selling meals that are all organic. Have the club cover charge be on a sliding scale. $5 general admission. $10 white privilege admission. $15 white privilege from particular zip codes admission . $20 white privilege from particular zip codes in California admission. Glad you brought up the progressive thing, I won’t be around to advocate for that, but all that stuff is an excellent idea 😋
  • mark94
    2 years ago
    HL during the day is mostly business for customers and dancers. Lapdance business. Most of the customers aren’t trying to impress anyone. Get in. Get your jollies. Leave. HL at night is about the party. Go in with a group. Drink. Chat up the waitresses and dancers. Act like a big shot. Get a couple dances. It seems a lot of 20 something dancers enjoy the night time more. They also get burned out faster. You can only party for so long. The veteran dancers seem to prefer the daytime atmosphere more. For them, it’s a marathon, not a sprint.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    To avoid the straights getting into a mass hissy fit, better to keep strip clubs is areas that otherwise have only B2B type businesses, or out in the middle of nowhere. Unless a club tends to hit the occupancy limit, better to have a cover charge for the couch room only. So PLs will be more inclined to go check out whether someone they find attractive is dancing. Nicespice's club should fill up a bathtub with Coors, have her take a bath in it, then sell it for $20 a pint.
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    Nice seeing Spice keeping this light. I’ve seen all melatonin levels in the ghetto; gang bangers come in all types. This is the 5th largest city in the US, so variety comes in all shapes and sizes. I think Mark explained the contrast and comparison better than I.
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    Lmao, Meat/Mate buys cocaine from a white drug dealer a few times and now he’s an expert on the ghetto. Feel free to go back to posting on other threads about being some kind of affluent family man or something. Also, I still don’t understand how exactly Hiliter is “ghetto” at night. I tried to google news search to see if there was any headlines about shootings or anything going on, and found nothing. 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    ^^ stick to commenting about things you are good at and knowledgeable, like anime, travel dancing, dogs as a companion, and PLs like Rickyboi. Not sure where the drug reference comes from, but you take what you can when grasping for straws in an autistic world.
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    ^What is it about Hiliter at night that makes it ghetto?
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Retired white office workers dominate the day shift and keep it wholesome. But they loose control during the night shift.
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    What is it about Hiliter at night that makes it ghetto?
  • PredragDr
    2 years ago
    Non-white and/or non-white collar folk are the majority of patrons there at night. I heard from locals to avoid it at night if you are an out of town business person.
  • Hank Moody
    2 years ago
    I hadn’t checked in here but thanks to Predrag to reviving the thread I was treated to this gold from Meat “I’ve seen all melatonin levels in the ghetto; gang bangers come in all types.” I’m not sure if I should be laughing or getting sleepy. On topic, I’ve been to HL at night but never on weekends. During the week it was fine, much more low key and sometimes even slow compared to the days.
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    Wow, I was going to keep bumping this thread to troll and prove a point, but now the blunt honestly came out. There’s nothing left for me to do now. Merry Christmas I guess lol
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    Ahhh the troll has a conscious? ^^ Well I can definitely tell all from my experience they do not allow any hoodies at night. I wore a hoodie that said “FBI Academy” that my good friend who is now a police chief gave me when he was younger. Yeah, I got turned away at the door that night. Wore the same hoodie several times during the day with no issues (winter time). I even explained to the doorman how it isn’t gang related due to the insignia “FBI”, and I got a hard no way you can’t come in. Yeah, that definitely sets a more ghetto vibe than daytime. I even got turned away at night once for wearing a favorite ball cap that had “colors” on it. To be fair, this was several years ago since I tried to do a nighttime visit, but after that treatment it isn’t exactly the welcoming you Prefer to have to be comfortable as a patron when getting turned away at the door when those dress codes were enforced during the evening shift.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion