• tuskular
    2 years ago
    Hey. I hear you. yes.
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    Not right now, but in a few hours, probably
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    ^ nicespice the scent of freshly microwaved Olive Garden breadsticks does not count as getting high.
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    ^I thought you said you were too tied up to go there 🧐
  • SanchoRG
    2 years ago
    Just moved to Tampa so only high on this delta 8 shit. I have a plug i'm just too lazy to bug him
  • jaybud999
    2 years ago
    MMMMM....Hmmmmm. If I'm not working, I'm high.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Been high all morning and trying to go to sleep now.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^ Do TUSCL a favor dougee, don't wake up lulz
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    Icee here's something to try next time you get good and high... [view link]
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I'm not into dumb shit like that. Are you?
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    ^You cannot find little boys to molest doing that... I get it why you're not like that.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    From the IQ of Icee's usual posts, I assume he huffs paint fumes all day.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Tetraplop you come here to troll me but see nothing wrong with the trolls calling me a.pedophile or telling me to kill myself. You just follow them.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ That's some 200 proof irony right there. Sweet that you're begging me to stand up for you, but that's a hard pass. You want a friend, adopt a dog.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    ICEE must be too young to understand that once you cross a fucking line, it's not your decision to uncross it.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Tetraplop I'm asking you to stand up for yourself. You're just following the worst elements on here. You'll go bat shit crazy on anyone who isn't right wing. But will support members who openly libel and harass others just because they are also right wing snd you desperately want to fit in
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Aww you want my approval. No. Want a friend, get a dog.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Iceeplop you literally copy word for word leftist BLM arguments off twitter and reddit. You literally bring up things like racism and apply them to russia and ukraine which have nothing to do with racism lol. And users like tetra and skibum have actually said lots of things against trump so theyre not copy/pasting right wing stuff off twitter. And iceeplop you openly bragged about looting the blm protest riots, pepper spraying someones balls because he stole your girl, stated dancers should beat and rob clients if they ask for otc, stated people can be robbed for doing anything illegal, etc. And you even said things like addresses aren’t private info because clubs ask for IDs, so nothing is private then because anything even SSNs can be asked for lol. And this thread is proof you come on here to “debate” in a heightened state
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Cacaplop you sound like you're 12 and make up more shit than tetraplop
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Icee, it's verified that you're a woman beating, woman manipulating, pimping, pandering, lying, thieving piece of shit who thinks leftist policies make him holier than thou. No one will be your friend here until you clean up your act.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You can lie about me all you want you skibitch cacaplop have the same trolling technique
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    All out of your own mouth. More immoral than any ten John's here.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    No out of the trolls You must have a hard on piggybacking off skibitch all day.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    No, and others have cited the threads where you've said it. Immoral scumbag.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Imma smoke with some strippers hoes at the stripper hoe club
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Tetraplop trills taking words out if context don't mean shit. You need a blunt
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Perhaps you need to spend your life in an altered state because you know you're a shitbag and a dumbass.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Nah
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    When you sober up, you'll still be you. And deep down you know that's a tragedy.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    You call them stripper hoes but say tricks should be robbed for soliciting dancers lol
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Just checking in lulz
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    I’m a little drunk. Watching king of queens reruns and masturbating to Carrie Heffernan
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Drunk af and had 5 gummies
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Lulz
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    It was a pretty blissful early evening last night, hung out for a little bit outside before going back inside for another thanksgiving plate 😁
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Working on it before dinner and then hitting the stripper hoe clubs lulz
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Lulz checking in
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    I'm high on life dougee, you're high on being a troll lulz
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    You like that purp icee? Its too bad they check your id for it
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Cacaplop you sound even more retarded now. You never had a prescription filled? You don't show an ID for prescriptions. You show it for otc cold meds.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Of course, they check it for cold meds because they know purp addicts abuse those otc cold meds.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You can't get lean otc. You really are a sheltered little bitch
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Icee youve alternated between pretending to be latino, black, and even sephardic jewish... you accuse skibum of being anti semitic... claim black people call you nigga.:. etc
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Checking in lulz Cacaplop work on your stalking snd English language skills. You sound retarded
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Getting there and getting ready to see the stripper hoes at the stripper hoe club lulz
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    [view link] Dumbfoundead hold me down
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Checking in lulz
  • TheeOSU
    a year ago
    icey is really dougster doing what he's always done... posting bullshit to get a reaction. Here's ur reaction homie, ur a FUCKHEAD Lulz
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion