tuscl

Going to Las Vegas for x-mas

Wednesday, November 9, 2022 3:58 PM
Well the title says most of it, I'll be going to Las Vegas for Christmas and need to know where to go for the best milage. I'm not talking about extras, I'm talking about grabbing handfuls of ass and titties while she's grinding on my lap. If there are places know for "air dances" let me know so I can avoid those. Also, would it be worth buying one of the vip experiences or a club crawl so I don't have to "fight" with locals and crowds so I get the attention I want? All input is welcome. This will be my first time at the Las Vegas strip club scene. Thank you

7 comments

• Hank Moody
    2 years ago
    You’ve been a member here for ten years and have contributed very little. You know the deal. Pay $6 and read the reviews on the site. Or if that’s too expensive type Vegas into the search bar and read the many threads on this topic, including one from last week if I remember correctly. Not being a dick but it’s a bit off putting to ask this question before doing the least bit of work on your own.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    That's like 2 months from now. Clubs change. Yiu won't have to fight through crowds that time of year though...
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Club crawls are a rip off that get you the same deal you find on a clubs website
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    Per reviews seems best dance-mileage currently is Chicas Bonitas - but it's not the typical glitzy Vegas club (it's a small club with mostly aggressive Cuban dancers) - the dance-mileage is good but you should read some reviews so you know what to expect.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Papi posting about what he read like sjg lulz
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Chicas bonitas has a high turnover rate. But when you read the reviews here guys are being way overpriced. Play it again Sams has the best mileage in Vegas. There's old guys sitting around nursing beers waiting to go to vip with women who look like the old crack hoe looking types guys on here fawn over
  • Lockjaw
    2 years ago
    Crazy Horse III
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion