tuscl

Cher, 76, Shrugs Off 40-Year Age Gap With Her New Boyfriend: ‘Haters Are Gonna H

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Tuesday, November 8, 2022 3:53 AM
Cher has no qualms about dating a man 40 years her junior and doesn’t think fans should care much about it either. The 76-year-old singer confirmed her relationship with music producer Alexander Edwards, 36, via Twitter early Sunday when she posted a photo of him with a heart emoji next to it. In a follow-up, Cher said she refused to engage with naysayers concerned about the age gap. “I’m Not Defending us,” she wrote. “Haters are Gonna Hate…Doesn’ [sic] Matter…That we’re Happy & Not Bothering Anyone.” Edwards was previously in a relationship with Kanye West’s ex Amber Rose, 39. The two have a three-year-old son together. He admitted to cheating on Rose after she accused him of having affairs with multiple women this summer. “I’m tired of getting cheated on and being embarrassed behind the scenes,” Rose shared in an Instagram statement in August. “All 12 of y’all bums (the ones that I know of there’s probably more) can have him,” she continued. “Y’all very much knew he was in a relationship with a baby and y’all decided to f*** him anyway. I saw all the texts and DM’s. Y’all were well aware but y’all don’t owe me any loyalty so it’s whatever.” Edwards admitted to cheating on Rose, saying he “loved her” but being unfaithful was his “true nature.” Fans were apprehensive about Edwards’ past, including his admission of cheating. But Cher brushed off their concerns and said she wasn’t letting it affect her new relationship. “I’m not sure how I feel about this. I’ve been a fan for so long that I’m immediately suspicious of his intentions towards you,” one fan shared in response to the photo of Edwards. “WE know you are fabulous and I’m sure your inner circle will continue to have your back. Want you to be happy, but not taken advantage of!!!” Cher replied to that follower, “As we All Know …I WASNT BORN YESTERDAY,& What I Know For Sure…There Are No Guarantees. Anytime you make a Choice You Take a Chance. I’ve Always Taken Chances…It’s WHO I Am.” In other fan replies, Cher told fans that she had met Edwards at Paris Fashion week and that he had already met everyone in her family. She also said Edwards treats her “like a [queen].” Cher is twice divorced from her late ex-husband Sonny Bono, who died in 1998 in a skiing accident, and late singer Greg Allman, who died in 2017. She was in relationships before with younger men, including Ron Zimmerman, Tom Cruise, and Richie Sambora, but this relationship has the largest age gap so far. Besides showing off her December-May romance, Cher, an outspoken leftist, also spent the weekend urging followers to vote for Democratic candidates on Tuesday, including incumbents Kathy Hochul for governor in New York and Catherine Cortez Masto for Senate in Nevada. [view link]

21 comments

• Muddy
    2 years ago
    Amber Rose to Cher is pretty steep drop
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    She certainly doesn't look 76 in that picture. Like she said, not bothering anyone.
  • Dave_Anderson
    2 years ago
    I'm too drunk to make a comment on this. An old lady boinking a 30 something dude, with some connection to Kanye? Its complicated or something. I guess. I know people get mad over the entire concept of sexual right and wrong anymore (I still believe in the "old" values to an extent). This sounds wrong to me. But I'm a bit drunk and its complicated or something. I'm 52 now and I would now consider a gal up to maybe 59, but 70 plus sorry thats gross.
  • Dave_Anderson
    2 years ago
    #Kanye/Trump2024
  • Dave_Anderson
    2 years ago
    Things can still be wrong even if they "aren't hurting anyone else." I know this enfuriates lolbertarian types but too bad. As a good Armenian lady like Cher should know this is wrong.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Dave said "I'm too drunk to make a comment on this." Apparently not. Anyway, I suspect that this is what Seeking would look like with roles reversed.
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    Dude has really low standards for a multi-millionaire music ex. Amber Rose (I threw up a little) and a 76 year old plastic surgery freak. The heart wants what the hearts wants
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    Dude must be a really horny fuck to get it up for the Crypt Keeper's mother.
  • Bharlem
    2 years ago
    Y’all got some fucking nerves 😂 The pot calling the kettle black!
  • ATACdawg
    2 years ago
    Amen, Bharlem! I think of me at 71, or shadowcat who has been around since before calendars with under-30 dancers and I won't throw any stones at Cher.🤯
  • Bharlem
    2 years ago
    It baffles me that men don’t think that there are women who like a good adventure too. If I’m single at 70, I want the adventure of being with someone who is half my age as well. Cher is Cher even if she is old. One of the pleasures of her being who is she, is despite being “past her prime” her name alone could have most young men jumping at a chance to be on her arm. And perhaps the young man is using her but y’all go into stripclub to listen to a young thing lie to about being irresistible for a fee. What’s the difference? Oh, because YOU don’t find her fuckable and that’s a woman’s only value 🙄
  • yahtzee74
    2 years ago
    Gay men and old women make a good match.
  • londonguy
    2 years ago
    If they are happy good for them. But I do wonder what a guy sees in a multi-millionaire famous lady more than twice his age? A bit like the girl that married Hugh Hefner I suppose.
  • yahtzee74
    2 years ago
    bharlem >It baffles me that men don’t think that there are women who like a good adventure too. What baffles us is the guy doing it. >despite being “past her prime” her name alone could have most young men jumping at a chance to be on her arm She was past her prime decades ago and NO WAY would most young men want to be on her arm. >Oh, because YOU don’t find her fuckable and that’s a woman’s only value It's what matters the most to us. Overwhelmingly men would prefer to fuck a young cute broke cashier than a rich old lady.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    ^ Yeah, I disagree. I suspect that there are plenty of guys (young and not so young) who wouldn't think twice about about being Cher's boy toy just to get access to her money, lifestyle, and connections. When I lived in Los Angeles, I saw a lot of dumpy rich guys with hot trophy wives. And, though perhaps it wasn't quite so prevalent, there was no shortage of older wealthy women (most often divorced) who had either a young piece on the side or openly on their arm. Hot young women aren't the only ones who can be motivated to chuck their standards into the wind in exchange for a generous payment.
  • rattdog
    2 years ago
    cher likes them young and she could give no fucks as to what others say. she rocks!!!! hell she even went out with a bagel boy decades ago. but yeah we like them young and looking good too. have any bagel stores been hiring lately? i just might be in the mood for a bagel w/lox and cream cheese.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Remember this video: [view link] I wonder how that ass tattoo is holding up now? If Cher could actually turn back time…
  • elmer
    2 years ago
    Haven't seen that video in years one of the longest lasting and sexiest artist of all time Thanks for posting Cashman
  • crosscheck
    2 years ago
    ^ the story behind that video is absolutely hilarious. The Captain of the ship had no idea how she was going to be dressed until she came out of the crowd of sailors and almost shit himself. Begged the director to have her change her outfit and he straight out refused.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Clout and money. Both looking for ways to stay relevant. I think celebrity and pseudo celebrity relationships are very calculated.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Demi Moore still looks excellent for her age, a lot of guys half her age would genuinely want her. Cher is older, but doesn’t look so bad for her age. And it could be clout and money motivated on the boytoys side, cher isn’t getting money out of this.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion