tuscl

Is your ATF running for Congress?

grand1511
Euphoria
Saturday, November 5, 2022 3:05 PM
About 20 years ago I had nearly weekly VIP sessions with this current candidate for Congress. Haven't crossed paths with her since our last session in the club two decades ago. But I have to say, she doesn't look too bad for 47. [view link]

10 comments

• gammanu95
    2 years ago
    I can see where she might have been hit 20 years ago, but now her face is kind of jacked up. I don't know if it's too many facelifts or bad photoshop, but she looks like a tranny.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    Well, it'll be interesting if her social media team finds this. But maybe word is already out? [view link]
  • mark94
    2 years ago
    Or, maybe all black women just look alike to you. Which is more plausible ?
  • Goodclubrep
    2 years ago
    I wouldn't have brought it up. just saying. She's pretty and I've said many times I prefer black girls.
  • CostaTheCrazyGreek
    2 years ago
    Cicely Davis #followthemoney Ho's will ALWAYS be ho's.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    "Or, maybe all black women just look alike to you." If he says he saw her about every week, odds are he'd know if it was her. Whether or not it's bad form to put that out there (especially if it's true) is a different story.
  • Studme53
    2 years ago
    I wish. Although one of my ATFs is a very successful high-profile realtor in my area.
  • yahtzee74
    2 years ago
    Kim Klacik who ran for Congress in Baltimore 2 years ago was a stripper and everyone knows Kamala Harris' background.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    I hope that she gets to run her campaign unencumbered by her previous work history. Though I know that remains a relatively unrealistic hope.
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    AOC was a bar tender. Just think how much smarter she would be if she had been a stripper.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion