tuscl

Trump back on Twitter?

londonguy
Breathe, breathe in the air
Tuesday, November 1, 2022 11:32 AM
Do you think Elon Musk will allow Trump back on Twitter? Should he have ever been banned? Should he be allowed back?

I never use it myself.

5 comments

• mark94
    2 years ago
    Trump announced that he is not interested in returning to Twitter. He has his own platform, Truth Social, that he is supporting.
  • mark94
    2 years ago
    I’ve been using GETTR, where most conservative voices are now publishing.
  • mark94
    2 years ago
    Incidentally, a lot of amusing things are happening at Twitter. Elon wants to change how blue check verification works. He wants it completed within the next week. This would have been a one year project under prior management. Software engineers have been told to work 7 days a week and 12 hours a day until the project is done. A team of engineers from Tesla and Space X are supervising the work. Twitter employees have been told this is also an assessment of who will keep their jobs.
  • how
    2 years ago
    Elon will welcome Trump back to Twitter, but so far, Trump is sticking to Truth.
    It is instructive, if people pay attention, how desperately "liberals" oppose free speech. Trump never said anything on Twitter to merit censoring, of course. Modern "liberals" hate liberty.
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    I thought he unbanned Trump shortly after taking over?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion