tuscl

When did you know?

Sunday, January 20, 2008 7:47 AM
When did you know that your ATF was indeed your ATF? Did it happen gradually, eventually dawning on you over time? Or is there some specific event or moment that you can point to where you suddenly knew? In my case it's the latter - I can point to the exact moment when it happened, when I knew beyond all doubt the she was the one and that there'd never be another who could take her place. I'm not going to clutter up this post with the details because it's a long story. But I will describe it in a blog sometime when I have time. I don't think I've ever described it here but it was a life changing event, one that many of you won't believe.

26 comments

• parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Christ, you sound like you think she is your girlfriend. She is a STRIPPER dude. She takes your money and gives you a little fantasy. It is a business transaction.
  • FONDL
    16 years ago
    Parodyman, it's been nearly 10 years since she was a stripper. She's a totally different person now and we've become really close friends. I thought evryone here knew all that. I only refer to her here as my ATF because I don't want to use her name, I never think of her in those terms except here. I feel sorry for you if you can't understand that.
  • chandler
    16 years ago
    On the third night she danced for me, when she sat on my lap for about three hours cuddling and caressing, not talking much, before doing a couple of dances. From that point on, all I craved was more of that.
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    ATF? What the fuck is that? Alcohol, tobacco, firearms?
  • motorhead
    16 years ago
    Like Chandler, it was probably my third visit. The first night I met her, we had several dances, but it was just like any other strip club visit where I sampled the field. A couple of weeks later, I went back to the club, HOPING to see her, but was not yet hooked. I got there early - it was before I knew she was a late arriver - so I still had several dances with other girls. When she finally came to work, she sought me out immediately. We spent the rest of the night at the club together. By my third visit, she was all I thought about and was the only girl I wanted to dance with. I certainly did not seek out an ATF - I never had one before. It just happened. And after 18 months, I still do not know why it happened. From a purely physical point of view, she is not what I had been attracted to in the past. So I can't explain it. Chandler used the word "craved". I never thought about my relationship with her using that word - but it is very appropiate for me also.
  • SuperDude
    16 years ago
    During a discussion of "life" she quoted a passage from one of my favorite books. I was hooked.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    16 years ago
    LMFAO@Bbobbyl - cute! I am going to be very frank on this question with my one and only former ATF! I first labeled her my ATF the first time she danced for me at which time she took my entire COCK down her throat! (not that I'm big mind you) The ATF award took... ummm... about 2 mintues!!! But, if things continue going hotly with a new found FRIEND of mine ( :-) ) on the internet..... it won't be long for the chance of CROWNING her my NEW ATF. Will just have to wait and see!
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    When she sent flowers to my home via FEDEX.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    So, does that mean you're always a mere few/several "inches" away from finding your next ATF Bones? :)
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    Well, the first couple of times I saw her and she danced for me, I was hooked on her. Actually, as soon as I saw her I was. She is Asian. But she became my ATF when we talked some and found out we had common interests and friends. At that point, the dancer part disappeared.
  • DougS
    16 years ago
    I'll spare the details (I've related the details of this event several times in these discussion threads, and I don't want to inflict the "rolling of eyes" on y'all again). It was The Kiss that gave her the ATF crown. Truly, it was THE hottest kiss I'd ever had - before then, or since. We BOTH had chapped lips after that night in the club. All indications are, however, that Miss ATF may be losing that distinction. After 16 months of being the ONLY dancer that I wanted to spend time with, she is falling from grace. Several factors have influenced those feelings, but ultimately it was the declining frequency of her comminications with me. When she wasn't calling as frequently as she once did, I started thinking more about hitting the club again. The last three times that I OTCed with Miss ATF, I also hit the club either the night before or the night of spending the day with her. On each of those occasions, I found a dancer to my liking and also hooked up with HER OTC (once with the girl that taught me what "freaky head" was (discussed in a previous thread), and twice with a dancer that is probably going to steal the title away from Miss ATF).
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    FONDL, if she has been out of the business for ten years what the fuck does that have to do with stripping and strip clubs? Do you introduce her to people as your "All Time Favorite Stripper" or as "my friend"? Also, how should I know the details of either of your lives? I don't keep notes on you. Don't feel sorry for me FONDL, I'm not the one with a stripper who hasn't been able to hack it for ten years still riding on my jock. Much less dipping into my wallet.
  • FONDL
    16 years ago
    Congratulations, parodyman, you just made my "ignore" list along with the other assholes who never have anything interesting to say.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    FONDL: He has been on my ignore list for so long that I didn't know that he was still posting his shit.
  • FONDL
    16 years ago
    Actually he hasn't posted very much for a long time, so I never got around to it. I remember when he used to attack you for no apparent reason. I guess I became his latest target by starting this thead. He obviously doesn't have the balls to ever post anything original himself, he just attacks others, usually based on untrue assumptions about them. I feel sorry for jerks like that, they must be very lonely.
  • imnumnutz
    16 years ago
    It was really at first sight for me. I saw her walk into the club and head to the dressing room--I would have waited 6 hours for her to come out. Fortunately, I did not have to. After our second evening in the club, she called me a day later to say she had a cold and warn me that she might have passed it on to me. We were on the phone for maybe an hour. At that point, I knew we'd have something more than a dancer-customer relationship. Are we boyfriend-girlfriend now? No. But I enjoy the relationship we do have more than some i've had with civilian girlfriends in the past...
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    16 years ago
    Congrats P-man, you made my list too!!!!
  • FONDL
    16 years ago
    Shit, I lost it. I just spent the last hour composing a very long blog as promised in my first post here. And when I went to post it I couldn't. I guess there's a time limit and I exceeded it, because it asked me to sign in again, and when I did my blog was gone. I don't know if I can do it again, at least not today. It's kinda emotional for me. Sorry guys.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Poor emotional FONDL. I'm so hurt that he is ignoring me. This does not change the fact that he behaves like a pussy.
  • motorhead
    16 years ago
    I never put the likes of parodyman, ClifBar, etc...on my ignore list - I kind of get amused at these guys. But parodyman, after your Dec 28 post, I actually thought you were human - guess I was wrong.
  • AbbieNormal
    16 years ago
    I've always thought the concept of one ATF a bit limiting. I've had 5 or 6 favorites, real favorites. And in many cases they overlapped, but I never really considered narrowing it down. Now they've all been retired for at least a year, and in retrospect I can call one my ATF. If I were presented with the choice of choosing one dancer to come out of retirement and give me a LD, she'd be it. So I knew about a day or so ago and just got around to posting now.
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    Yeah, parody is a totally gutless; a jerk; and a clown. All he does is hide under his rock, waiting to take snipes at other people w/o taking a stand on any issue himself (hell then people could attack him: something his pea-brain surely couldn't handle)! Count me in on the "ignore parody" club.
  • DougS
    16 years ago
    Well, maybe I've actually been using two terms interchangeably, when in actuality, I shouldn't have. Maybe I need to separate the term in my mind. Maybe I need to think of it as an ATF and a current Fav. This makes more sense. I have Miss ATF, who still holds a spot in my heart (yeah, just label me RIL). In a heartbeat, I would pick her to choose my time with - and maybe more. However, I also have a current Fav. With things waning between Miss ATF and I, due to the turmoil that her life is in currently (according to her), my Current Fav (CFav) has stepped in and filled a void. When a date opened up in my schedule allowing for an OTC, I opted to arrange a meeting with my CFav, not my ATF. Although my CFav has a knack for being able to turn me on to such a high level that very few have, she does NOT have a lot of the traits and qualities that Miss ATF possesses; qualities that put separates Miss ATF from ALL of the other dancers that I've been with.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    FONDL, Just type it in a text editor then cut and paste. That always works for me when time limits are involved.
  • FONDL
    16 years ago
    Thanks, Clubber, I know how to do that but I'm too lazy, plus that requires advance planning and I didn't realize that my story was going to be so long. So I've been blogging it in installments, which is more fun anyway. If I posted it all at once no one would read it. Come to think of it, probably no one is reading it anyway (LOL).
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    Ditto on the advanced planning. These days I plan to get up sometime and go to sleep sometime. Past that...well.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion