tuscl

Uber from Ped East to Cuahuila

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
Seeing this as the cost estimate on the Uber website (for UberX):
Base fare $0.15
Marketplace fee $2.14
Minimum fare $7.53
Per-minute $0.19
Per-mile $1.10

Not sure what tf thus means. Assuming this is in dollars not pesos. If anyone's used Uber recently, what did you pay? Based on this, it seems more reasonable that regular taxis are asking $10 rather than $5-6.

4 comments

• TJ Walker
    2 years ago
    Uber and Didi from border gate to HK street is about $3.
  • rugrat
    2 years ago
    I have never had a problem paying either $5 or $6 from East entrance to HK. Don't ask, shove $5 in their hands and get out of the taxi.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    In Mexico City, the taxis have (or had, haven't been in many years) meters (which the driver didn't claim to be broken). Otherwise in Mexico, I've always done what relatives told me to do, agreed to the price before I got in.

Anyway, turns out my phone's got no roaming in Mexico, I'll have to work it out with the cabs or take the HK shuttle.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    Why Uber when you can take the FREE SHUTTLE?

“ZonaShuttle, a FREE shuttle service that will take you to Hong Kong and back to the US border. Safe, quick and free. Also serving customers of Tropical Bar, Las Chavelas Bar, Hotel Cascadas and Hotel Rizo de Oro.”

Just be careful out there…

:D
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion