tuscl

You ever run into a girl who did everything right to turn you on in/out of bed

Be it civie/sb/stripper. You a girl who knew just how to play you right to get you to sexual nirvana. Not just because she was hot, I’m talking about the skill here. Could you describe it, what did she look like, when, where and what she did etc. I preface it by saying it’s definitely a two way street also but it’s kind of a rare thing that girl wants you have an outstanding time, it can take a lot of effort depending on what you were looking for. And dancers out there feel free to reverse it if need be or don’t we’ll find a way to enjoy the lesbian action thing either way.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RucEqvQf0l…

5 comments

• georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    Yep.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    ^the one girl that passed right?
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    It takes a while with any new lover to learn each other's bodies and desires, and I like variety too much to get there with any dancer.

I don't have one, but if I could amalgamate the best civvies I've had, I'd get there:
    Hottest (but she turned out to be a cunt and was lousy in the sack)
    Best dirty talker (gotta stimulate my mind)
    Most adventurous (ironically she was uptight when we first fucked)
    Best giver of head (had a few winners here)
    Best orgasms (a couple sounded possessed when they came, and it was super hot)
    Most willing and seductive (this definitely takes comfort)

At most, any ex has fulfilled two of these.
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    @Muddy: Yep.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Oh yeah. The sugar baby I had a year and a half relationship. 5-3, 105 lbs. Natural D-cups. She could do it again and again and again and again. And I got so turned on being with her that my performance was enhanced. We got too close, then I got jealous and ran her off. My big mistake.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion