tuscl

Non-Chain Breastaurants (Nation-wide)

Thursday, October 6, 2022 5:28 PM
Would love to comply a list of nationwide breastuarants! They can be places that have multiple sites, just don't need people saying the obvious Hooters, Tilted Kilt, Twin Peaks.

11 comments

• SweetTator
    2 years ago
    Asstaurants are even better!
  • 8TM
    2 years ago
    I guess Ojos Locos is the other obvious one you missed, anyone ever been to one?
  • conan_mac_morna
    2 years ago
    Brick & Barley in Tempe, AZ.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Johnny A’s Hitching Post in Paterson NJ! They have good food, and a decent breakfast too. It’s far from fine dining, but they offer full service.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Ever been in a Moxie's ? It's actually a Canadian chain that is starting to come into the US. Very good food so it is a restaurant first. But they hire young, attractive girls to waitress and bartend. Then give them a small clothing allowance so they dress very nice. No uniform but the girls are taught to come in sexy cocktail dresses. It works. There is one in Brickell in Miami. The place is packed all the time. Day and night.
  • mike710
    2 years ago
    Show-Mes is a regional bar with a few locations in Missouri that copied Hooters. Bone Daddy's in the Dallas area is another regional chain with a few locations in Texas.
  • goosman
    2 years ago
    In some Latin countries they have coffee houses called "Cafe con piernas" essentially coffee w/legs. They have at least one of these types of places in Miami, and I would guess probably some more in cities with large Hispanic populations
    2 years ago
    The Heart Attack grill in Phoenix had a counter manned (womaned?) by sexy “nurses” and they dresses then in scrubs, high heels and stockings. Then they replaced the flooring material with mirrors. Not sure if it still open but there is one open in downtown Las Vegas - minus the mirrored floors.
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    i’ve been to the heart attack grill on Fremont street. it’s fun!
  • conan_mac_morna
    2 years ago
    @623 the Heart Attack closed years ago. The most I could ever manage was a Double Bypass. :(
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    last time i checked the vegas location was open.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion