tuscl

shadowcats birthday.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Thank you all for so many happy wishes. On here, via PM, Email, and the 4 of you that showed up at the club. I didn't count them but I know that I did more than 66 lap dances during the 3days that I was there.

Sunday was sort of soft core as I expected it would be. But JGB133, Trogangreg and myself made the best of it. Only one of my favorites was there. I did rekindle an old relationship with a dancer. And of all the stage names that she could have picked, she picked Chandler. She didn't make it to my favorites list but did make it to the back up team. Did meet another that made it on to my favorites list. High lite of the evening was when I was embarking on a "Field trip", my two buddies stopped us and each of them gave her a $20 to take good care of me. Thanks guys. You are the best. 6 songs later I headed for the mens room to clean up a bit. When I got back to my table my two buddies were laughing their asses off. While I was cleaning up, she came and jumped into some guys lap and starting kissing him. Eweee! Just before Greg left, he also went on a "Field trip".

Monday was a different story. Totally hard core. I had a ton of favorites there. I am glad that Rob0411 was there to help me handle them. I had another "Field trip" but this one was different. She brought her girl friend with her. For FONDL's sake I won't get graphic.

Tuesday was also hard core. I got there at 11:30 A.M and stayed until 4:30 P.M. More favorite dancers than I could handle. Shekitout came in twice but he was no help. I was planning on leaving at 4:00 P.M. for the drive back to Atlanta but was invited on another "Field Trip". So It was 4:30 before I got out of there.

Another new term from the leader of the "Field trips". Cocktails are now renamed customertails. Rob has already asked about next months visit. I looks like it will be 3 days between Feb 11th and 16th. If this works for any of you, let me know.

6 comments

• snowtime
    17 years ago
    Belated 66th birthday wishes. Sounds like you had quite a celabration. Haven't been able to make a trip to Columbia recently but it appears that all is normal at Platinum Plus. Hope to make it to Columbia during one of your upcoming monthly visits.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Welcome back brother. I almost got in my car Sunday to drive down there, but wasn't sure how long you were there for. Your B/D dance will be late. Good to have you back, even "drained"! LOL
  • trojangreg
    17 years ago
    The definite high lite was Shadowcat coming out of the couch room and heading straight to the bathroom to clean up. JGB133 and myself had just got done discussing how we hoped the dancer wouldn't come over to us and shake our hands or kiss us. She comes out heads straight to some poor unsuspecting customer and plants a kiss right on his mouth maybe even some tongue. Evidently he was getting where some man had gone(cum) before. We almost died laughing it was priceless. Glad you had a great birthday and that we could contribute.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    Shadowcat, glad you had fun. And thanks for being so considerate of my tender sensibilities. Chivalry lives on!
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    I'm very chivalric when I wipe my dick on the drapes rather than on her leather couch. I'm always very chivalric, in fact, when I compliment how nice she looks with her make-up all messed up, and when I offer to get her a rag to clean off with. :P
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    LMFAO@BookGuy - Man after my own means......... accept if she had a girlfriend with us us, I'd politely ask the girlfriend to please clean her face off with her tongue!!! :-)
    Oh what the hell! Let 'em do the "splooge" thing!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion