The truth hurts, but if you accept it, it will set you free
Title says it all.

17 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    #thursdaybait
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Actually very true about SJG, who starts taking about anuses or disembodied brains when he's outflanked.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    CJ you are only winning in your own mind.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    There was a debate? How does anyone have a debate without saying a damn thing ?
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    @25, he's talking about how SJG who, when forced to admit he's posting from the public library, starts with the scatological insults.

Way to go, CJ, I agree with you for once!
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Who’s SJG ?
    LULZ
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Creepy autistic schizophrenic who wants to commit kidnapping and rape, but Founder has a soft spot for.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @Call.Me.Ishmael

He, Socrates, is not rong.

:D
  • Pussylicker2
    2 years ago
    Socretes nailed it! That's why I'm happy to be called names. When I asked what legitimate reason does a strip club have to require you to surrender your car keys if you're not parked on their lot, I was called "retarded, broke-ass riff raff", which tells me the poster doesn't know any legitimate reason. It says "I can't win or even score points in an argument or discussion with you, so lets have apissing contest".
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    CJKent... It's nice to see you settling into your new(ish) role of "That other guy who only comes to TUSCL to pick fights."

It's actually less disturbing than "That guy who stalks gawker and creepily obsesses over his horrible ATF stories."
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ So you actually care what some anonymous internet doofus has to say , SMH.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ That was to pussylicker ya ninja
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @Call.Me.Ishmael

Thank you.

He, Socrates, is not rong, again.

“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser”

~ Socrates

And you are welcome.

:D
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Cjkunt is right. Those of you hating on him do so coz he hit a nerve
  • gobstopper007
    2 years ago
    Ahh yes. The immortal words of Socrates, “I drank the what?”
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @gobstopper007

You should decide whether something said, written or quoted makes sense by its content, not by the person who writes or says it...

Regardless of the letters after his or her name, title or position in society, age, nationality, et etc etc.

No matter when or where it was said or written...

You are welcome.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Tetradon, my f2f life is private and very well defended. This is not some abstract matter, it is the very practical matter of flesh burning up in the muzzle flash.

CJKent,

In the Socratic dialogues it will always be the looser of the debate who goes ad hominem. The winners are the ones who make mathematical arguments.

In American politics today the Right operates on certain types of reactive, lizard brained, emotional arguments. Rush Limbaugh has been one of the greatest practitioners of this, but today Fox News is the same.

SJG

Electric guitar, flute or flute patch on keyboard, but no acoustic guitar

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Efk6Diq1Mb…" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion