tuscl

Should have known better

lotsoffun201
Vegas Baby
Monday, January 14, 2008 7:15 AM
Well even a long standing poster, reader, and SC fan got "dissed" the other night. As many of you know, Las Vegas was the home to the AVN awards and parties this past weekend. My SO ( a former dancer ) and I went to one of the parties. There must have been at least 1000 people there men, women, and video stars in various stages of dress. It was held at a private room (a very large one) in the self proclaimed largest strip club in the world. A beautiful dancer approached us and immediately took a liking to the SO. They put on quite a show, and OTC activity was offered. Well guess who never showed up? No fees were paid, but what a dissapointment. There were at least 500 other women there and anything would go, so leave it to these seasoned veterans to get the short end of the stick! Moral of the story......even the most savvy SC patrons can get "hustled". I'm just glad no fees were paid in advance because then I really would have been pissed

2 comments

• ThisOldManPlayed1
    16 years ago
    Sorry to hear about the "stood up" part of the OTC. That had to be dis-heartening! At least you were fortunate to attend the AVN awards...... at least as guests! Would have been better to attend those awards as a recipient! LOL
  • chandler
    16 years ago
    Moral of the story: Strippers at awards parties behave just like the ones in strip clubs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion