Friday, September 2, 2022 7:53 PM
So using uber forike 5 years. Drivers ratee at 4.93. That's pretty good

27 comments

• TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Don't use uber but my ieydougee rating is negative 10 lulz
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Another bizarre flex for a bunch of "tricks'" approval.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    No need to troll my thread. I take it your rating is low lulz
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^ Rating: -10 lulz
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    I’ve never used Uber or Lyft and I could give less than a flying fuck about a Uber rating, does that correspond with your loser rating I’ll bet you have a perfect score then.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Uber is for poor people who cannot afford good car.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    I get it now you ubered in a Hellcat did it have a passenger seat LULZ
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    it had a car seat for Icee.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    20fag go troll elsewhere
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Icee you drive for uber? You mentioned drivers rating. My rating is 5.0 I’m only a rider. Maybe 30 uber rides. What car do you use? Uber and lyft Dont allow 2 door coupes
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I said drivers rate me not drivers rating. Again work on your comprehension. 20fag troll elsewhere senile trick
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ hey Iceefag are you senile you seem to be repeating yourself, Uber score dumb fuck, what a flex pimp clown LULZ 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    If you think I'm flexing that's your problem. It's just an interesting topic. A score of 4.93 after 5 years of rides isn't bad. Shows you how strangers like me lulz. Now get back to being a senile troll trick
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Its an odd thing to flex Icee.
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    about two years ago I called and utilized a Uber once in tijuana to take me back to the border from Zona Norte. about a one mile ride. think it was about $2.50us approximately. half the cost of a taxi. my tj friends use uber often especially if drinking. greatly reduces the police issues. most the uber drivers have very small cars in tj.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Icey, you are attempting to criticize the people that are responding to this as not comprehending your question. Well, maybe you need to proof-read your questions. What the hell is a Uber forike ? I thought initially it might be a different lever of Uber. After I read your post a couple of times, I realized you made a few typo errors. But those errors really changed what you were saying. That's your fault. lulz. On the rating, my first thought was Who Cares ? But then maybe I do care. If the Uber drivers give you a really bad rating, then will future drivers pass you up when you are calling for a car? That could be a problem if you are traveling and depending on Uber to get you around. I've taken trips to cities and not rented a car because I could Uber anywhere cheaper. How do you find out what your rating is ?
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    My rating on legal zoom is 4.95, that and $2.99 buys me a large coffee at Dunkin.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    Warrior - if you go to the app - click on”account” in the bottom right corner it will bring up another page. On the page your name is at the top and your “rating” is right below it. I would think as long as you are above a 4.0 any driver will immediately pick you up.
  • orionsmith
    2 years ago
    I tried to use uber recently and found out the service only works with 5g or wifi connection. Fortunately I had relatives returning to the area or I would have been stranded because I haven’t upgraded my phone yet. As is I might not ever use the service again with them cutting off service for everyone using older tech. If a service suddenly stops working, I avoid using it. Uber worked fine 2 or 3 years ago the last time I used it.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Orionsmith that has to be an issue with your phone not supporting the app. Not with uber. What I noticed is you get much better customer support and more deals with a higher uber rating. I'm passed off they got rid of uber re a rds though. But it's still cheaper than lyft. Uber is great if you don't want to look for and pay for parking. Or if you're drinking.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Thanks shailynn. Mine is 4.93 . I guess I'm as Cool as the Iceman.
  • orionsmith
    2 years ago
    Uber I believe does have issues with slower connections. I found several comments online referring to service issues. Uber works fine on my phone with wifi, not with 4g. I’m not the first with issues with the service. Uber is just losing potential customers as a result. Apparently it has created issues with Uber drivers at some point as well. I only used the service 2 or 3 times 2 or 3 years ago.
  • orionsmith
    2 years ago
    I just checked my rating. 5.0. How high does it go?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    5 is the highest. Uber got rid of its rewards program that last month. So a lot of incentives to use it more disappeared. With rising prices for rides. It's going to be hard on riders. I've never had a problem with uber on any network though.
  • MackTruck
    2 years ago
    My rating is uber awesome I da kang of da trollz. I dumped a load and icee appeared
  • MackTruck
    2 years ago
    Icee is da shit!!! He is THE shitt
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Mack does Iceefag have a shit rating ?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion