tuscl
Vivide (V Live)
1271 Marietta Blvd NW Atlanta, GA 30318

Nighttime at Vivide (V Live)

fla_funmeister
Miami Florida
Monday, August 15, 2022 8:33 PM
Seems like all the reviews are day time. Is it like Follies was, where it is appreciably different at night? Or is it similar to what it is like during the day? My next visit to Atlanta, I will only have time to go later at night. Advice would be appreciated.

3 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    When this club first opened about 2 years ago, it was only a dayshift club - the club was formerly a nightclub and when the dayshift first got-going about 2 years ago the club still functioned as a nightclub at night (on the weekends I assume) - AFAIK at some point in the last year or so the nightclub was no-longer and thus a nightshift strip-club shift started. Very few nightshift reviews - I can't recall but at night I think they may charge significantly higher cover-charge and perhaps a parking-charge as well; not sure - I assume the nightshift vibe may be along the old Follies nightshift vibe where it was mostly-black at night and a bit more of a party w/ more hit-or-miss mileage and higher chance of running into a ROB. Perhaps you can find out when they start charging a high-cover/high-parking charge and try to get there a bit b/f that to avoid those high charges. In the Follies days I'd come in from out of town and I'd go to Follies in the afternoon (4pm or so) and stay thru early-eve to do a bit of the nightshift; this way I usually avoided paying a nightshift cover and parking.
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    Papi pretty much nailed it. I will add that I'm not sure VIP is available at night. I have seen the day shift manager closing the curtains on the VIP booths to provide the needed privacy. It appears that at night these booths are open and reserved for bottle service, etc.
  • VorgaT1339
    2 years ago
    A few months ago I visited at night and was extremely disappointed. Have not been back since I don’t live in the area so may have changed, YMMV.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion