tuscl

Aspiring PLs

doctorevil
Evil Lair
I went to a strip club the other evening with my OTC date. It was a bit slow, only about a dozen customers and dancers. The dancers were generally good looking, but my OTC girl was clearly the best looking girl in the club.

At 22, she’s slightly over one-third my age. I’m not really big on public displays of affection, but she doesn’t care. She’s hanging on me and kissing me in between tipping the dancers on stage and chatting with them.

I notice a couple of guys at the end of the stage keep looking at us. They’re younger (20s) and working class looking–dressed in ball caps and T-shirts. Eventually, one of them gets up to go to the restroom and detours by our table. He offers me his hand for a high five.

I’m not really the “high-fiver type,” either, but I accept the offer and slap his hand. As I do so, he leans toward me and says: “When I’m old, I want to be like you.” I laughed.

I guess it’s good to be a role model for aspiring PLs. But did the guy just insult me? He clearly wasn’t mocking me, but the obvious implication was that I’m too old to be out with a hot stripper. I guess that’s true.

13 comments

• psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    enjoy the hugh hefner moment.

mason dixon: you one crazy old man.
    rocky balboa: you'll get there.

daily_grind (2006): in case there's any doubt, i am not anti-senior citizen, and aspire to be one at the SCs someday. i salute you.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen.

:D

Good Times, Good Times.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    I would say doctorevil has a solid lead on the humblebrag threads all time
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    Doc you must be a next level PL, a role model even for experienced old mongers. I mean I'm still trying to get my head around how you set up an "OTC" date and took her to a strip club. Lol.
  • mike710
    2 years ago
    This reminds me of a time when I paid respect to someone I saw in a club about 10 years ago. I was at the Penthouse in Tampa sitting at the bar when I saw a mixed group of men and women come in with a gentleman in a wheelchair.

They sat at a table near me but one of the younger people came to the bar and talked about bringing their dad out for his 90th birthday. They seemed to be having fun drinking but with limited interaction with the ladies. I had a lady with me at the bar and I asked her if she would dance for the gentleman in the wheelchair. I gave her $40 for a couple of table side dances and she helped make his night.

I went over and talked to him and his family and he said that he was a paratrooper in WWII. He had a good time with his family and I was glad to help him enjoy a bit more.
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    high five, doctorevil!!!!!
  • doctorevil
    2 years ago
    C’mon Muddy. That wasn’t was a humblebrag. It was just a bragbrag.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ That's why I gave you a My Man. My Man in the above video
    LOL
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    I hope I'm like you when I grow up. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    I think for most people anyone over 50 is considered old especially if one is in their 20s and especially if the older-guy is with a hot-girl 1/2-his-age or more.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Love it. I've always thought half of the fun of doing OTC/Sugaring is to parade the girl around. I went out to dinner on Friday with my Filipina sugar baby. She was wearing this very low cut dress that was showing off all kinds of cleavage. Our waiter was in his 20's. He simply could not speak straight when he came to our table each time. It was really funny seeing his stutter.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I guess it depends on where you're at. Out here it's normal. People just assume he has money. The only ones acting bitter about it are older women.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion