tuscl

Here’s What Happens to Men Who Cheat, according to science.

JimGassagain
Bacon props!!
Sunday, August 7, 2022 3:39 AM
[view link] Title says all. Bacon!!

8 comments

• bang69
    2 years ago
    Wtf
  • JimGassagain
    2 years ago
    Smh Bacon!
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    So because I have sex with women other than my wife, then I'm going to turn into an unethical businessman ??? Is that what she is saying ?
  • JimGassagain
    2 years ago
    ^^^ Bacon!!
  • Estafador
    2 years ago
    how tf am I supposed to read this if I don't have the apple app?
  • Jimmybigtits
    2 years ago
    I bet it says if you are unethical in one part of your life you are unethical in all parts of your life. I don't agree. Let's say Jesus got a blow job from Mary Madeline in a moment of weakness. Does that negate everything cool he did?
    2 years ago
    Jimmy - that’s not at all what she’s saying. She is saying that doing one bad thing and rationalizing to yourself that it wasn’t really that bad etc. means you are much more likely to do other bad stuff (and probably rationalize that stuff too). It doesn’t say anything about negating any good dead’s you may have also done. You have to admit she, and the scientists, are most likely correct in that hypothesis.
  • RiskA
    2 years ago
    “Science”, yeah right. No control of the independent variable (cheating motivation), an ungeneralizable test population (guys who actually sign up to Ashley Madison are extra-thirsty or more uncommitted than Joe Married), and the conclusion is that people reduce cognitive dissonance by lying to themselves (known says MM blew Jesus)? So glad my tax dollars funded this shame to academia. UMass Boston should be ashamed that this bears their name.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion