tuscl

*After making it rain hundreds of singles on bubble butt boogie booties*

Down at the strip club.

***The Next Morning at Denny’s***

“Should I leave a $2 or $3 tip, what do you think?”

18 comments

• Jimmybigtits
    2 years ago
    With the dive bars I go to the only raining I ever see is from the ceiling during a storm onto the stage so no help here Muddy. But I'm eager to hear the responses good sir!
  • doctorevil
    2 years ago
    I was in a similar quandary this morning at Waffle House. I left $2.50.
  • Jimmybigtits
    2 years ago
    Doctor evil the funny thing is that if you were at that waffle house at 3:30 am it would have been filled with strippers lol
  • bang69
    2 years ago
    I usually tip $2-3 bucks.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Making rain is fun but it has to be a special stripper hoe

Never been to a waffle house. IHOP is nasty. Dennys is okay. But I prefer late night taco stands
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    And just for clarity sake. I did remove my pimp top hat& grillz& giant clock necklace between events.
  • Heellover
    2 years ago
    Muddy good thing you spelled clock right. If it was missing a letter In your post, it would have Been a rather odd statement.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    I am proud to say I have never done the " make it rain" on a stripper. And I'm a pretty good tipper for waitresses. A ham&cheese omelette at Denny's sounds pretty good about now.
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    Man, I keep agreeing with Icee more and more. IHOP is nasty with a Capital N

1. Waffle House (and not even close)

2. Perkins (distant second)
    3. Denny’s
    4. Village Inn (not in every state)
    5. IHOP
  • crosscheck
    2 years ago
    ^ No Waffle House, Perkins, or Village Inn here in Boston, and Denny's has virtually disappeared as well. IHOP is the only one on that list that is around, but since I know of at least half a dozen good mom and pop breakfast places within a 10 minute drive, there's no reason I would go there.
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    I’m with you the on the mom n pop places.

A couple places make a Greek skillet with eggs, potatoes, onions, gyro meat and feta. It’s the best
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ We also have a bunch of great local restaurant's and small chains, that serve great breakfast at better prices than you might expect in this area. Plus if you want pancakes, if the restaurant has the audacity to serve fake Maple Syrup with pancakes, waffles, or French Toast, I'll never go there, that keeps me out of IHOP, and other similar places.
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    I don’t know how the small non franchise places do it. Maybe the chains overcharge? The small Greek diner is 40% cheaper than IHOP or Bob Evans. (does Bob Evans exist outside the Midwest?)

And you get a lot more food for the dollar. They always double your egg order - Order 2 eggs get 4, granted they are small eggs but it’s usually more than I can eat
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    I don't go to Dennys, there's a local diner here with much better food and one of the waitresses is drop dead gorgeous and more than happy to be a little flirty to get better tips. It works on me every fucking time. And I don't make it rain either.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I don't usually like getting breakfast at restaurants. I think breakfast foods are overpriced in general. But I like really old places. Like Omelet House in Vegas or Cora's in Santa Monica

• Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I’m a big fan of NJ diners - and they offer decent food at all hours of the day and night.

I remember - as a teen - eating lunch with friends - and seeing a group of working girls in the next booth sorting through their birth control pills while chain smoking and ordering club sandwiches.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Muddy - if you have $2 or $3 left the next morning after making it rain - you were doing it wrong…
  • Tiburon
    2 years ago
    Lol it reminds me of the joke where guys will buy $200 Jordan's but wont pay $1 for an app.....that's definitely not me.😅😰
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion